Chapter 14

'Mr. Park thank you, but I guess you should join the other inside' Biyanka said trying to control herself from crying.

Jimin gave her a stare and settled on the bench behind her.
'Well maybe Miss. Biyanka I don't want to join them' he raised his eyebrows.
She turned to him trying to answer but just stood staring at her hands.
'Hey, listen. Look up here.' He said getting up, and holding her shoulders.
All he saw in her eyes was sadness and hurt.
'Would you be able to walk in this gown for long?' He asked making her confused
'I... I don't know what you mean' she asked looking into his eyes.
While he just smiled big holding her hand.
'Come Biyanka we don't have time to waste. You know I'm a busy man!' He dragged her towards the parking lot.
Getting away from the paparazzi Jimin opened the passenger door for her. While she just looked at her clueless.
'Don't give me that look, and get inside. It's getting cold' he said making her sit. While he took the drivers seat.
'Where are we going?' She asked facing him.
' would you agree on going where I'm taking you?' He sheepishly looked at her getting his car out of the premises of the grand hall.
'Do I have an option?' She narrowed her eyes crossing her arms on her chest.
While he just laughed it off

In a matter of 10 mins Jimin stopped his car infront of the very not so famous streets of Seoul.
'Why are we here?.. it's already so late Jimin!'
She looked outside the window.
'Ah! So a car ride is what it took for you to start addressing me with my name Han?' He undid his seatbelt.

He got down of his car, and opened her side of the door.
'Will you do the honours of getting your feet out of the car Madame?' He forwarded his hand and she just smiled getting down.
He held her hand and crossed the road walking along the streets.
'Someone would definitely recognise  you here!' She stopped walking.
While he just turned at her.
'Thats my headache miss. You should relax a bit and just walk' he said again dragging her.
Finally some minutes later they stopped infront of this very small ice cream parlor.
'Ice cream?' She looked at the board.
'Ice cream!' He followed her gaze entering inside.

'Sit here and tell me what would you have?' He asked dragging a chair and helping her sit.
'Umm... I don't like chocolate. I'd like the cookies one' she looked at the display menu.
'Okay... I'll be back in a minute!' Jimin left

While Jimin placed an order Biyanka sat looking around the place.
This place looked so calm and simple. The old lady behind the counter seem to know Jimin, as she just smiled caressing his hair and blowing him kisses. A smiled crept on Biyanka's face as she looked at Jimin bringing two cones in his hands.
'Here you go Lady' he said giving her the cone while settling just infront.
'Why are we here?' She asked licking the ice cream.
'This is my favourite place to have Ice creams. Not so known and people around don't really care who's who. So it's like my calming place' Jimin said taking a bite from his cone.
'You seem to know the lady?' She asked looking at him.
'I've known her since I was a kid. She used to provide me with food tiffins when I was training in dance' he said making Biyanka's eyes go wide.
'You ... you know dance as well?' She asked
'Haha .. ofcourse Biyanka, I'm an idol' he said smiling

During their time at the parlor, as soon as Biyanka finished jimin saw her hands totally messed up with ice cream.
'There's no restroom here.. give me' he took her hands in his and grabbed the tissues
'You're such a baby eater' he commented wiping her fingers with the tissue and the sanitizer.
'I'm not. It's just. I'm a messy eater' she said pouting.
'Still a baby' he finished poking her nose and helping her stand.

While they got out of small place, the people around couldn't help but stare at the two.
After all it's not everyday you see a woman dressed in an off shoulder gown with heels walking along with a man fully dressed in a suit.

They walked along the streets randomly talking about everything they spotted.
Jimin saw biyanka rubbing her arms and in no moments she felt his coat on her shoulders.
'You didn't have to' she said looking at him
'Trust me , I wanted to' he said nodding his head while resting his hand on his chest.