Chapter 15

'Let's sit for a while han?' Jimin looked at Biyanka
'Umm.. yah sure.. ' she said wearing his coat properly.
'You're so tiny Biyanka!' Jimin laughed holding her hands..
'Uhhhh.. not you too... kookie calls me........' she went quiet realising what she just said. Her expressions turned cold as Jimin just looked at her in concern.
He stood behind her,
'Ah! You'll catch cold come fast' he said holding her shoulders from behind and dragging her to sit on the bench.
As they both sat, Biyanka looked quite lost while Jimin just looked at her side profile.
He suddenly bent down and started removing her heels
'Hey hey.. Jimin what.. what are you doing.. hey' she said trying to get a hold of his hand
'Shhhh.. let me. I don't want you tripping on these streets' he said shushing her and finally getting a hold on her heels. He kept them besides himself and smiled
'Aren't you cold?' She asked eyeing his shirt.
'What if I say I am Miss Biyanka? .....Would you hug me?' He asked getting his face closer to hers.
A hot rush of blood finally made up to her cheeks making her all flushed.
'Umm.. un... n..no ... I mean' she stuttered looking down..
'I'm good Biyanka, don't worry' he bopped her nose with his finger and rested on the bench.
Silence filled the air. They both just sat consuming the cold breeze. Jimin had his eyes on her.. wondering what was actually going on inside her head.. when suddenly
'I was suppose to marry him' she broke the silence looking down playing with her fingers.
'Biyanka you don't have to okay' he said facing her ..
'I want to.. ' she continued
'We've been together since 2 years and he was never a bad boyfriend. He took care of me, made me feel nice about myself, but I guess nothing lasts forever. I started seeing my world in him.
But im really grateful I got to know he's out of love before I caged him with the marriage' she looked at Jimin with a smile and tears in her eyes.

Jimin almost lost himself looking into her eyes. The smile which never made it to her eyes, the tears threatening to fall, he just held her hand
'He was never in love to fall out of Biyanka' he said making her look at him with furrowed eyes.
'No.... N... no .. he.. he ... he said' she stuttered.

'You don't have to think about him. Do you mind?' He asked spreading his arms.
While she just hugged him.
Her tears stained his white shirt. As she just continued sobbing on his shoulder.
'You're strong. You're enough. And you're You. I'm glad i know a person like you Dr. Biyanka'
He said rubbing her back.

While Jimin held the fragile lady in his arms, his heart fluttered with the thought of never leaving her side.
He couldn't address the feeling but he knew, in a matter of some weeks. This is what he wanted to mend and the only thing he hated at the tiem was.. her tears.

Soon Biyanka and jimin found themselves walking while Jimin carried her heels in his hand.
With adoration in his eyes he did almost all the random talks with her to distract her from her suffering.
As they walked further to the streets , Biyanka yawned covering her mouth.
'Let's get you home huh?' Jimin raised his eyebrows while she just nodded blinking heavy.

Biyanka took the seat putting up her seatbelt, while telling him her address and Jimin drove towards her place.
It almost took 25 mins for them to reach. And the moment Jimin turned to look at his side. He found the lady asleep.
He let out a chuckle loosening her seat belt.
He got off and opened her side of the door.
For him he just wanted to freeze the moment and continue looking at her beautiful tear stained cheeks, full lips and long lashes.
He smiled shaking her up a bit.
'Biyanka..' he whispered
While she just moved fluttering her eyes
'We're home, come one wake up' he again whispered.
She opened her eyes and looked around rubbing her eyes when he just held her wrists.
'You're wearing makeup. Don't smudge it. It'll irritate your eyes' he said while she just nodded trying to get back from her sleepy sense.
He helped her get down the car and smiled as she looked just like a baby to him.
Her eyes were so longer sad but sleepy.
'Tell me what floor?' He asked and she just mumbled '5th'
They both went into the elevator and stood infront of her door.
'Go inside' he said while she just looked at him with eyes he couldn't figure out said what.
'You could come inside as well' she said opening her door.
'You need to rest Biyanka.. you did so well today. I'm proud of you' he said caressing her hair while she just looked at him with teary eyes and a feeble smile.
'Thank you so much for today Jimin. I don't know what would I be like if you weren't there' she said
'Take care of yourself and wait..' he took out his phone.
'Can I officially ask you for your number? If you don't mind?' He asked
She looked at his phone and smiled taking it.
'Text me when you reach home Jimin. And you too take care' she said waving him a goodbye.

....

Her mind was a chaos as she laid on her bed. Her eyes couldn't stop tearing up. And only one question lingered on her mind ...
'Why'
She had everything and she loved Jungkook with it. She had given her all in the relationship and right now, she felt she was breaking apart.
Her phone chimed with a notification and she wiped her tears reading.
'I've reached Miss. Biyanka. Please sleep now. You're tired. I'm making an appointment for tomorrow with you.' JIMIN's text read
A smile player her lips as she just replied back
'Why appointment?'

'My wisdom tooth, i shall see you in your clinic tomorrow. Go sleep' he said while she just smiled again keeping her phone on the side table.
In no time she drifted off to sleep.