Chapter 72

Jimin stood outside the room not having enough courage to enter the room where laid Biyanka's unconscious body.
The big man he was.. but little did anyone know how he feared hospitals. He never wanted to see her in this condition .. he just stared through the glass while his hands hovered over the knob of the door.

Finally gaining the courage he made his way inside and the view infront broke his heart into a million pieces. Hee pale face. The scratches on her arms, her tear stained cheeks, the bruised lower lip.... But what made his blood boil the most were those finger marks around her neck.
He feebly traced the marks on her neck letting a tear slip out of anger and frustration.

He closed his eyes and then straightway headed outside the room.

'Who was it?' Jimin simply growled standing infront of Jinyung who stood hanging his head low.

'J..Jungkook sir .. . I had to meet Mrs. Park today regarding some shoot and as soon as I reached I met with Mr. Lim who I guess was there to pick her up.. but sir as we entered we saw no one at the reception.. but also the door was closed from inside.. our suspicions grew when Mr. Lim saw a Bike parked outside and we could still hear Mrs. Park's phone ringing from inside...'

He took a deep breath continuing
'We somehow managed to break the door and then found J..Jungkook choking her.'
He immediately stopped when Jimin showed his palm to him.

'I want you.. to handle this as well as you can Lim.. Fuckinb make that asshole beg.. I wanna see him alive infront of me within the next 24 hours..'
Jimin raged ordering Mr. Lim.. while both the men just stared at him wide eyed.
Mr. Lim had no clue why would his boss want Jungkook like that .. as if.... As if Jimin was some mafia and was planning on murdering Jungkook.

Mr. Lim almost lost the colors of his face... he wasn't in a state to make Jimin understand anything nor could he say no to his boss.

'Why the fuck are you still standing here Lim! Didn't you hear me? I want that motherfucker infront of me by tomorrow' Jimin almost shouted
When Jinyung tried butting in

'S..sir.. please calm down. Why .. why would you want him sir... we.. we could file a case, he'll be arrested straight.. sir you don't have to waste your energy' he stuttered internally praying for his life.
But as soon as Jimin moved his face towards him, Jinyung held his head low

'I don't want him arrested, I want him dead' Jimin spoke and left the two to just think over the words he said.

....

Jinyung POV

Today's day has been such a pain .. to see Mrs. Park in that state .. and carrying her in my arms.
I don't even remember when was I this scared.
Seeing her unconscious felt like someone stepped on my heart.

I can't explain how angry I was when I saw that bastards face today. He was lucky we took Mrs. Park with us otherwise... All I could see was red when I saw him.
The doctors were good .. they knew they had a high profile patient as soon as they saw Mr. Lim. But the nervousness I had that time was nothing as compared to the time Mr. Park walked in.

His normally cold, Elegant, handsome and dominating aura was no where to be seen... rather I saw a tensed personality almost running.

Usually the torso which was always covered with a sleek blazer.. just had a plain white shirt, sleeves folded.. the front 2 buttons open and the tie not even in the sight.
His silver hair which were always shining and styled so bright... were all over the place.. covering most part of his forehead and his eyes.. god the goosebumps I got seeing those red bloodshot eyes filled with nothing but worry and fear.

That was maybe the Park Jimin world had never seen.. or maybe would never even see in future.

My nervousness just grew in fear when I saw him walking towards us.
All his words and his actions just depicted one thing.. that he was madly in love with his wife and he would do anything in this world to keep her safe and happy.