Chapter 46

Biyanka and Mrs. Bong's chat was interrupted when a waiter came 'Maam the guest is here!' He said Bowing and The old lady stood up,
Biyankas eyes travelled to behind the the waiter as he left and she was surprised to see a neatly dressed Jimin standing.

He wore a crisp white shirt paired with black pants, his jacket hanging on his arm while he made his way towards them. His eyes never left Biyankas as he shook hands with the older lady.
Biyanka too stood up shaking hands
'Good evening ladies' he said in his deep voice making Biyanka lose all senses.
She couldn't feel more butterflies, he was her husband.
'I'm sorry if I'm late. Hope Miss. Biyanka had something already' he smiled earning a shy smile from his lady.
'Yes yes Mr. park, we had something for the starters. You may order what you please' Mrs. Bong forwarded the menu to him.

'I'd love what she's having, after all it's not always you get a dinner with such a stunning personality' jimin signalled towards Biyabka and she just nodded 'sure Mr. park'

The food was served and Jimin was hella satisfied with the food choices of his wife. He was talking to Mrs. Bong the whole time but his eyes never left her movements.
'I was actually convincing Miss. Biyanka to consider more shoots.. you know how in demand she got' Mrs Bong grabbed Jimin's attention.

'Her presence is out of question but all depends on her. I'd myself give her a break if she decides. But she's a busy lady as you know Maam, I'd not want her to stress much' Jimin sipped the water chewing.
'Oh yes yes.. what do you say?' Mrs bong asked biyanka.
For jimin to consider giving Biyanka a break would be the most heated thing around. His company wasn't for the rookies. He himself was a part of another one. She wouldn't want to start under him, she couldn't disappoint her husband after all he was the biggest shot of this industry.

'Well, I might go for shoots if you insist, but yes.. It's humble if you Mr. Park to offer me a break but I'd like to keep it low.' She politely rejected his offer making Jimin smile.
A frown replaced Mrs. Bongs charming expressions when she found Biyanka rejecting The Park Jimin. She obviously found her decision foolish.
'Are you sure? I mean no one.. literally no one would reject to debut under him, he's maybe offering it for the very first time' mrs bong warned
'Yes I'm sure of this Maam, since you've asked me to consider more shoots, so I guess you should say yes to the clothing brand we were talking about' Biyanka said.
Seeing this Mrs Bong thought it'd be such an insult and harm to Jimin's Ego, she was scared of displeasing him even in the slightest of forms but when she looked at his face, she couldn't believe how Jimin just ate and smiled nodded throughout .
Maybe he wasn't that serious about his offer, or maybe Miss. Biyanka was too polite and he was understanding.

'I would wish you all good luck Miss. You know you've got supporters with you. Even my band mates are praising you.' He encouraged her decision.

Biyanka struggled to pull out a piece of meat from her plate when she just found Jimin sliding the plate towards him and cutting it.
She looked at him surprised while Mrs. Bong couldn't believe her eyes.
'Here.. you should ask for help sometimes' Jimin almost whispered forwarding the now evenly cut meat infront of her.
She just nodded blushing and continued eating.
'That's so sweet of you Mr. Park. Our Biyanka would definitely not let your hopes down on her debut' the old lady finished off with her food.

Soon after eating, Jimin stood up
'I'd like to take a leave now, hope whatever we've discussed come to action as soon as possible' he announced shaking hands with Mrs. Bong.
Biyanka too stood just standing watching him leave as he gave her a smile before exiting.

'All the best Biyanka, I guess I should take a leave as well. My Husband's been texting non stop' She hugged the younger and left.
While Biyanka made her way out, she received a phone call
'Hello' she answered
'To your right, the black Mercedes' Came JIMIN's voice.
Her eyes followed and she found a smiling Jimin leaning onto the doors of the car.
Immediately she made her way towards him while he spread his arms for a hug.
'I couldn't resist having you with me' He said hugging her and kissing her head.
'Thank you for being there' she looked into his eyes.
They both settled at the back seat while Mr. Lim drove them home.