Chapter 45

Jimin was now sitting in their common room of the Hybe building.
They had an early practice session this morning, the reason why Tae appeared at his place.

'I'm so tired, I need air' came Jin panting and jimin forwarded the bottle of water.
'I see your company is trying to sign new artists Jiminah?' Jin asked settling besides.
'Yes Hyung, I've decided to hold some auditions, my art team will handle it.' He said.

'But I must say you can hire Biyanka as your new face. I mean the magazine is already on top sales chart and she's being asked about a lot, even the Hybe editor in chief was asked about her. Namjoon and Her looked quite good' Jin said earning a smile from Jimin.

'Well that depends on her tho, if she needs an entry to the industry, I guess she's most welcome but we shouldn't forget she's a doctor too' Jimin said as his phone chimed with a message.

'I'm off to the clinic Jimin, I have a meeting with Mrs. Bong, do tell me when you reach home.'
He read the message
'Take care of yourself, I'll send Mr. Lim to your place to start moving your necessary items to our place' he replied
'Okay' she replied and he kept his phone in the pocket.

'Guys, we have an upcoming tour, I need you all to try and give more time to the rehearsals.' Hobi reminded everyone about their new tour of nearly 3 weeks to LA.

.....

Here Biyanka was already busy with her work.
Her phone rang and she saw Lia's name
'Oh my god! YANK ARE YOU AT YOUR CLINIC?' Lia straight asked and Boyanka just replied with a yes when the door of her office flew open to welcome a panting Lia holding up 3 bags.
'Where the hell are you coming from at this time!' Boyanka went towards her and was crushed in a hug.
'I missed you!' Lia kissed her cheeks.
'Well me too! But you should've told me! I would've come to pick you up' Boysnka said taking bags from her and keeping them on the couch.
'That wouldn't have been a surprise!' Her best friend spoke.
'How was it there?' Biyanka asked smiling and sitting besides her friend.
'It was hectic! We weren't allowed to use our phones for 2 weeks, some psychology shit!' Lia said and biyanka smirked
'But you could use a whole ass human right?' Biyanka eyed Lia and Lia almost stuttered 'what human? I was all alone and busy' she defended.

'As if you didn't hook up with Tae!' Biyanka said and Lia looked at her with wide eyes
'That idiot couldn't keep one secret!' She muttered under her breath
'He didnt say anything. You were too obvious' Biyanka laughed.
'Okay I'm sorry I didnt tell you okay! It's just, he came to Jeju, and we might've just.. yeah we kinda did okay' she stopped hiding her face in her palms.
Biyanka laughed patted Lia's head.
'As long as you're happy. Btw.. at least don't make things obvious by posting similar photos on social media!' Biyanka got up getting busy with her laptop.
Biyanka was in deep thoughts on how to disclose her marriage to Lia. She couldn't let Lia not know this.
So she decided to text Jimin.
'I need to ask for a favour?' She sent a message
Within seconds his reply came
'Yes tell me'
'Can I call Lia over? I would want to tell her about us' She pressed the sent button waiting for his reply
It was his house after all, he was in this marriage as well and whoever gets to know about them should be his decision too.
Her phone rang again
'You don't have to ask me before calling anyone home darling, Unless it's some guy!' His text read and biyanka let out a laugh.

'Umm... Lia..' Biyanka looked at her best friend and she looked at her back.

'What?...' Lia asked
'I have to tell you something too, I mean can you come at the address I'll give you?' Biyanka asked and Lia just nodded
'Okay okay.. I will. Just text me okay. I have to leave for home now. Gotta change' Lia came towards biyanka hugging her a goodbye.

The whole day passed with Biyanka not getting enough time to have lunch.
It was already evening and Yun was on a leave as well. She had to manage under a temporarily arranged assistant by him who was still getting used to the work.

As soon as Biyanka finished cleaning up her desk her phone rang
'Mrs. Park, are you perhaps still working?' Jimins message read and she replied
'I am just about to leave for the dinner.'
'Umm. Would I be selfish if I asked you not to have dinner with her and rather have it with me?' He asked over the texts and she smiled furrowing her brows.
'But Mr. Park how would that be possible? I would make some excuse if you say. We could have dinner together at home' she texted back.
'Just go and meet Mrs. Bong, I don't want my wife to starve!' His message made biyanka laugh.

She was soon at another place famous for its steak. Mrs Bong was a fan of cuisines. She had the best taste in food and Biyanka had now very well known this fact.
'Good evening Mrs. Bong' Biyanka greeted the lady and they both settled talking.
While casually talking about the magazine's success and sipping wine Mrs. Bong's phone rang.
She excused herself being all alert and answering the call.
Biyanka could see how tense Mrs. Bong got which made her curious about the phone call.
'I just got a call from a famous personality. I hope you don't mind him joining us for dinner Biyanka' Mrs bong held her hand smiling.
Biyanka smiled back nodding
'Not at all'