Chapter 28

While chewing on the dish Biyanka ordered, Jin grabbed her attention
'Biyanka so what are your plans for future? I mean I've heard you're being approached from some magazines?' He asked
Biyanka smiled 'yeah, actually Mrs. Bong did offer me a photoshoot. But I'm still quite unsure about it. I mean I know nothing, and right now I guess I'm doing pretty well with my clinics' she said taking a pause.

'No doubt you're so good with your work Biyanka, but shouldn't you I mean explore just more.. well not pressurising. You'll do great I think' hobi took a sip from him drink expressing his views.
'Btw, Namjoon hyung would be your co-model if you say yes to Mrs. Bong' Tae looked at Biyanka and Biyanka just looked at Namjoon earning a smile from him.
'Really?' She asked wide eyed.
'Yes, he was fixed a long time back. But since they wanted a female to be on the cover as well... they just postponed it' he continued
'Trust me Biyanka, you'd have fun. No one's asking yoj to stick to this field. Give yourself some chance. Your young and directors are kinda going a bit crazy for you' Namjoon concluded giving Biyanka a clearer picture of what she might really wanna do.

'Okay. I guess I should say yes to it' Biyanka spoke.
'That's news now. Cheers mi amigos' hobi got up from his chair cheering. Biyanka laughed and her eyes landed on Jimin who had literally no participation in the conversation. He just nodded and ate this whole while which made Biyanka have this unsettled feeling inside her stomach.

They all had a pretty good dinner, all smiles and hugs while leaving.
'You good?' Tae asked standing besides Biyanka waving at Namjoon and Jin leaving.
She looked at his side profile nodding 'yeah.. I'm great' she said when tae looked at her in the eyes
'You guys should talk Bee' he said looking behind her while she looked at him confused
'What...' and she turned to see what he has his eyes on.
Her eyes got settled on Jimin who stood talking on his phone at some distance.
Before she could ask tae from where did he get to know about them, tae held her arm and just nodded 'I know. Trust me he's not liking it either' he said leaving her to make a move.
She hesitantly made her way towards Jimin who still had the phoen stuck near his ear, while she waited for him to get free.

Finally some seconds later he turned keeping his phone in the pocket. His eyes landed on her and she just stood mum.
'Who's dropping you home?' He asked straight with no expression on his face.
'Umm.. I'll .. I've brought my car' she said
'You want me to send Mr. Lim along? I don't want you travelling alone.' He spoke still staring at her without any hint of anger or sadness.
She just stood swallowing, suppressing the feeling to hug him right away.
'I'm sorry Jimin' she finally spoke looking down at her feet.
'I'm sending Mr. Lim with you. Get yourself inside the car. It's getting cold' he said ignoring , taking out his phone again.
'J...Jimin' she almost whispered but he already had called for his manager.
In no time Mr. Lim showed up, leading Biyanka towards her car.
'Jimin it's alright, I'll.. manage' she spoke looking at the man who had his hands in the pockets and just kept looking at her.
'Get inside the car. It's already late Biyanka' he said in a stern tone making Biyanka shut her mouth and follow his manager.