Chapter 12

While the four sat chatting and sharing drinks,
Another 2 members from the band it to the table.
'Hey bro! What's up!' Cheerfully came the handsome tall, broad shouldered man.
'Aye Jin hyung!' Tae And Jhope lunged.
The three hugged as another man dressed in a dusky blue suit smiled 'how are you cracks?'
'Suga hyung!' 'God I thought you guys would take years! I've gotta introduce you to someone!' Tae hugged suga and he just smiled back.

While the guys were meeting eachother Biyanka stood near her seat smiling in awe of such beautiful humans standing infront of her.
She was staring at Jin and Suga. The two such beautiful men dressed so well.
'Meet my Doctor and bestfriend Biyanka !' Tae introduced Biyanka . As Jin forwarded his hand, 'good evening, Miss. Biyanka, we know about you enough I guess, but it's a pleasure to meet you in person. You're gorgeous!' Jin commented earring a blush from the lady 'the feelings are mutual Mr. Kim, you're even more stunning in person. I'm pleased to meet you' she shook hands.

This time Suga just kept looking at the lady with an amazement, she looked so beautiful to his eyes.
'Min Yoongi!, tae did tell us a lot about you. Nice to meet you in person' the cat lookalike smiled
'Mr. Min you've been an inspiration, so good to meet you. ' she finished.

As they all sat down at the table. Namjoon ordered some drinks.
'Ah I guess it's the very first time we have a lady sitting with us who's not one of our partners' J hope commented as tae laughed 'I know right'
Biyanka just smiled sipping her wine.

'But wait! Where is Jimin?' Jin looked at everyone.
'He just called, he's on his way hyung. You know he's the most wanted star of the night' tae laughed.
'Of course our Jimin is one of a kind..' Yoongi added.
While they were chatting and asking Biyanka about her work, Finally the most awaited man made his appearance.
'Oh here comes the king!' Namjoon got up
'Oh come on hyung. Sorry for being late' Jimin walked up to the table hugging him.
As he met all of his brothers, Biyanka walked closer shaking hands.
'I had absolutely no idea I'd find you here Miss. but it's such a great surprise' Jimin took her for a hug.
'Tae asked me to come as his plus one, and moreover Mrs. Bong already kinda insisted on seeing me here this night. So here I am standing infront of y'all' Biyanka explained and jimin just couldn't take his eyes off her.

'Tae? You mind if I leave to go look for Mrs. Bong. I have to meet hee' Biyanka asked grabbing everyone's attention.
'Not at all. Go ahead but don't you just stand alone anywhere. Text me whenever you are free' he smiled as Biyanka stood excusing herself.
'I'm coming as well' Jimin got up as bee looked at him
'Don't look at me like that lady! I have to meet that woman too!' Jimin defended himself earning a laugh from the table.

Biyanka walked a step ahead of Jimin while Jimin walked behind. His eyes never left her figure. No matter how much his mind tried, he couldn't focus elsewhere.
White never looked that beautiful. She looked no less than a celebrity today. And Jimin almost feared she'd be asked out by so many tonight.
' There she is!' Jimin said looking at their far left.
They walked towards the direction.
Mrs Bong could be seen talking to a man whose face Biyanka just couldn't see. While Jimin and Biyanka stood behind the man and girl he was with waiting for Mrs. Bong to complete. The older lady noticed them.
'Oh! Dr. Biyanka! ... Mr. Park!' Mrs. Bong said.
But the next moment Biyanka stood froze.
The man the lady was just talking to turned his head to face Biyanka and Jimin,
'Bee?' She heard 'Jungkook' Biyanka spoke.. earning a glare from Jimin who stood just standing besides the lady.

'Oh doctor, I'm so glad you made it to this party, I'm so happy to see you. You look absolutely gorgeous' Mrs Bong walked closer taking Biyanka's hand while Biyanka just stood with a smile.
'Mr. Park it's an honour to meet you again. Hope you're enjoying the party' she said holding JIMIN's hand.
'Yes yes Mrs. Bong. The party is lovely. It's an honour to meet you as well' he added bowing.
'Dr. Biyanka, meet Jungkook.. he's the head director of our upcoming hits I tell you..ain't he just too talented' The older lady shifted the attention to Jungkook as Biyanka just stood silent looking at him.
' We know each other Mrs. Bong' Biyanka added,
'Oh another patient I guess?' Bong asked
'Umm.. not really... he's my....B...'
'Friend' jungkook cut her inbetween as Biyanka just stood shocked.
Jimins head just turned to the younger guy while Mrs. Bong just smiled continuing
'Oh I see, You guys shall continue .. and Jungkook darling... don't forget about Stacy..she's new okay' she left leavinb these three just looking at eachother.