Chapter 27

Biyanka was anxious today. She's already has 3 cups of coffee and she couldn't resist but sip onto her 4th one straight sitting in this cafe across Yun.

'What are you even tensed about Bee?' Yun spoke chewing onto his sandwich.
The guys have already landed in Seoul today and tae had requested Biyanka to attend a dinner with all 6 of them.
'I can't face Jimin Yunnnnn... my mind doesn't allow me to think straight.' She said looking like she'd cry any moment.

'You're such a bitch I swear Bee,I know he's being a dick too by not replying to your messages but doesn't mean that you've been somewhat less' yun spoke working on his phone.

'Idk how will I face him.. he's so mad at me I know.' She said finishing her coffee.
They both just sat staring at eachother, Biyanka with a puppy face anyone would fall for while Yun just sat with a straight one showing no reactions.

'Do you like him?' Yun finally broke the question to her.
He could see the change in her eyes.. she switched to even more fragile self of hers. Her eyes couldn't stay focused on Yun anymore while she struggled to frame her answer.
'What bullshit is this... how can you think like thsi' she said rolling her eyes.
'That's not the answer to my question honey. Just tell me... DO YOU LIKE HIM?' He asked again.. in a bit serious tone now.

'N...no...no.. I .. don't like him okay' Biyanka stuttered
'Haaaa... fuck off bitch. I can see it in your eyes. Now if you do.. and If you really think you did him dirty, go and claim your man. Remember he's not just a man. He's The Park Jimin. He's got a million women crazy for him. So you should know what to do now. I'm off to the clinic. YOU BETTER GO HOME AND DRESS TO IMPRESS CAUSE I WANT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL DUE TO A HEART ATTACK AFTER HE SEES YOU' Yun said standing and Poking Biyanka's forehead again and again.

'Ahh.. Yunnn! It hurts' she said rubbing her forehead and watching him leave.

....

It was 5 in the evening and Biyanka had already started to find herself a dress from her collection.
'Fuck this looks so exhausting' she blew some air trying to find the right outfit.

Finally dressing up in a black full sleeves top and a same colored but checked skirt ending on her thighs pairing it with boots, she curled her hair at the ends applying some makeup.
She reached the place in 30 mins. She already talked with tae, him informing they'd reached.

As soon as she stepped out of her car, she saw Taehyungs manager waiting for her. He passed her a smiled while heading her inside where the rest were.
'Ma'am you enjoy your dinner. Mr. Kim is just there' he signalled towards the table at the corner with a view through the giant glass wall.
Biyanka bowed in respect and made her way towards the table.

'Finally you're here!' Tae got out from his chair as soon as he saw her walking.
All the guys gave her a comfortable wide smile. Getting up one by one.
'Hope you didn't find any problem in finding the place' Namjoon smiled side hugging her.
'Not at all sir, I'm sorry for being late' she apologised taking her seat while tae helped her with her bag.
'You're on time, don't bother!' Jin chirped passing her a smile and calling for the waiter.

As she relaxed at her seat, her eyes went around the table. Namjoon and Tae who sat just besides her twined in a white t shirt and Jeans. Hobi who looked like a walking model was dressed I a black tshirt and graphic jacket paired with jeans and some necklaces. His similar graphic cap rested on the table.
Jin who was an absolute elder gentleman was decently dressed in a sky blue shirt with black pants..... he had been discussing with the rest about the food while her eyes finally went towards the guy all dressed in a black sweatshirt and jogger's. His eyes looked so tired which weren't once met with hers. Looking at Jimin she felt a rush of guilt. She could feel how he was just trying to avoid her at the moment. But for Jimin he had already noticed every single thing she wore tonight.
How her blush settled on the highs of her cheekbones, the lashes she curled, her hair falling over her shoulders which she was putting behind her ear again and again.
The black top which had a wide neck subtly giving a peek to her cleavage. Her top enhanced her curves pretty well and the skirt she pulled down while walking barely covered whole of her thighs.
She had been fiddling with her fingers showing her anxiousness and Jimin very well understood this.