Chapter 71

Jungkook was shocked to find a Panting Jinyung above him.
Before he could defend himself Jinyung punched Jungkook in his face making Jungkook's head touch the ground.
'You asshole!' Jinyung shouted
Before he could swing another punch at him, He heard Mr. Lim shouting 'Madam.. Madam Biyanka! Open your eyes!'
Jinyung who was already sitting on top of jungkook's body turned his head to see what was happening and found An unconscious Biyanka resting In Mr. Lim's arms.

Panick rushed through both the men. Jinyung got up kicking Jungkook's stomach and making his way towards Biyanka.
'Fuck.. Get up! Biyanka open your eye please!' He shouted. His eyes almost filled with tears seeing her in this condition.

In seconds he pulled her up in his arms
'Mr. Lim, call Mr. Park right away, we're heading to the hospital!' Jinyung announced walking outside the clinic taking her in his arms towards the car.
As Mr. Lim drove, Jinyung sat with Biyanka's head on his lap. He kept patting her cheeks telling her to wake up. But she had already fallen into unconsciousness.

.....

Jinyung was walking around the waiting area in fast pace while Mr. Lim was just standing talking to the doctors.

In no time sound of heels clicking on the floor could be heard and both the men turned their heads to find a very furious and worried Jimin dressed in a suit almost running towards them.
'M..Mr...Mr. Park' Jinyung just whispered and Jimin looked at the two.
'Where Is she?' He asked
'She's under observation right now, She's unconscious' Mr. Lim hung his head low.

Jinyung had his eyes on the man standing tall. His worry was straight visible on his face but his whole attitude screamed anger.

Jimin turned the opposite direction and headed straight to the table where the hospital staff sat.

Just as they looked at Jimin, they realised about a celebrity's presence.
'G..Good Evening Mr. Park. How are you.. How May we help you?' One of the nurse spoke.

'I want to see the best of your doctors right now!' He almost ordered and the nurse just shook her head running to call doctors.

Minutes later, Jimin sat infront of the 2 heads of the hospital.
'Doctor, tell me why is my wife still unconsciousness?' Jimin glared with a hint of sadness but rage in his eyes.
'Sir, I've already told the other two who accompanied Mrs. Park that's she kinda suffered with a condition where her brain couldn't get enough oxygen due to the excessive pressure on her wind pipe.. we're already monitoring her, she's been put on oxygen support and medication. She's sedated right now' the Doctor explained and Jimjn just closed his eyes trying to register everything happening.
'Can I see her?' He immediately asked making the two doctors look at eachother.

'Umm.. sir.. you may see her but please just for some time only. We're trying to maintain an ideal condition for the patient' he spoke and Jimin just nodded.

....

Jimin POV

I had been a bit busy today. My company was definitely finding it tough to deal with some cranky new artists.

My mood was taking a toll on me since morning, first I couldn't accompany my wife to the doctors and now I was just sitting here signing some documents.

I had a fairly rough day ..but looking at the screen of my phone I just smiled ..
a picture me and Biyanka took in Paris.. her and my hands inter-winged..

But I frowned seeing a call by my manager
I quickly answered the call
And just with the first few words that left his mouth made my hands almost lose the grip on my phone.
'S..sir... Madam.. Madam.. she's unconscious.. we're heading to the hospital.. please come fast'

I swear to god I had never been this afraid my entire life. I couldn't feel my limbs anymore. I had no idea what happened so suddenly ..
my eyes almost filled with tears with the thought of her being hurt. All I did was pray.. pray to see her well.. while I drove towards the location Mr. Lim sent.

My heart was literally at its fastest when I entered the hospital. Eyes searching for the reception when I just asked them about any patient being brought her with the name of 'Biyanka'

'Sir Floor 2nd room no. 246' the nurse replied and I made no delays in running towards the room.