Chapter 86

She woke up before the alarm could even ring,
After all Her husband was coming home.

Jin and Yoongi both came soon early after Biyanka was done with the breakfast.

The boys had nothing to tell Biyanka nor did they know what kind of conversation to hold with her...
It seemed she had shut herself off completely, she looked weak, pale and very tired.
'.. Bi...' Yoongi spoke up catching her attention
She looked at him without making a sound
'.. are you okay? I mean.. we're sorry for the whole situation but.. sweetheart.. please talk okay?' He said walking near her and holding her hand.

She swore she would've lost her composure then and there.. the moment she looked into yoongi's honest eyes..

'I'm doing not so great but I'm gonna be good I promise yoongi!' She said pulling him in a hug.
Things could've been so different only if she was not forgotten.
She was already grateful for her husband's life but she was mourning the pain of losing someone without actually losing them.

Suddenly the door bell caught their attention and Jin walked to open the door.

'Welcome home Park' Jin spoke hugging Jimin.
Jimin gave him a smile.. his hand covered in a bandage but not secured anymore.

'You must be tired .. you wanna sleep?' Jin continued as Jimin sat on his couch looking around his own place like it was his first ever time walking inside.
'No.. Hyung I'm alright... I'm just a big thirsty' he said and Biyanka who stood at some corner just admiring him from a distance ran towards the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

It was then Jimin looked at her as he took the glass from her...
'Thanks' he whispered and she just smiled.

Namjoon followed few minutes later with a guard carrying some bags.

'Hobi had to go for some dance shoot.. and I guess I would too be a bit busy for the next week.. so if anything Jimin.. just give me a call' Namjoon said looking at the younger and he just nodded
'You too my love.. any moment you want me to help.. call.. understand?' He walked towards her and she smiled nodding.

....

The boys left after a brief of 20 mins..

'I'll get going to my room... you should rest as well' Jimin said not looking into her direction and making his way towards another room when she stopped him 'wait... t..that's not ... that's not your room.... Umm.. we used to share the room.. you can use the master bedroom, I'm gonna shift my stuff into the other room..' she said and he just nodded his head without turning.

He then went to the master bedroom to sleep.

His eyes roamed around the whole room.. it seemed like he was not in his home anymore.. he was never into such light tones of interior.. the walls were decorated, the room smelled of vanilla and cream.. the sheets were all silk and light...
He ran his hands through the sheets while sitting.. and then looked over the side which seemed 'hers' ...
A pink pillow resting with a blanket with the same shade but hearts all over it.

Uncomfortable and new is what he felt.. he laid down and then stared at the ceiling. What was he suppose to do with the woman with him.

He felt like it was some stranger living.. she was beautiful.. fucking ethereal for him.. her innocent beautiful eyes .. had the whole universe in them.. but he needed time to adjust to her. He was never a man who stayed with ladies.. he was always busy with his work and work.

With the sweet smell and the light feels he drifted into the dream land while on the other side Biyanka stood in the other room..

She changed the sheets and sat on the bed..
after a while of thinking nothing.. the moment she stood infront of the mirror she lifted the shirt she wore and observed a very .. almost invisible bump in her lower abdomen.
She smiled weakly... caressing.. and then wiping the tear..
'It'll get better baby' she whispered and the made her way outside.

....

It had been another 2 weeks and she was losing everything she had.
Jimin has started to go for work but he never paid attention to her. He was trying to be very nice and sweet to her but he couldn't change his entire personality. Earlier jimin was the way he was with Biyanka because he was in love with her.. but this Jimin hardly knew her.. he was awkward and wanted to spend more time alone and in his study.

He got a hold of his work .. he learned that he had left the idol life behind and his main focus was just the business... and... her

Mr. Lim due ti his leg was replaced by Jimin. Jimjn went to meet his manager in this while.. telling him how he would love to have him but since he was injured bad too, he'd give him some time to work on himself.

Mr. Lim was happy to see his boss all well but he still hadn't met the lady boss.
He wanted to apologise to her for not taking care of her husband and for the memories Mr. Park and lost of hers.

Namjoon was busy, Yoongi and Hobi had to fly overseas for work, Taehyung on the other hand had got the news of Jimin being into an accident.. but no one really had the guts to inform him about his memory loss. Taehyung had been shooting a whole drama in Moscow.. and it became impossible for him to come back any soon. His efforts on making calls to Biyanka failed as most of the time she was lost and too engagaed in ther sorrow that she just didn't want anyone communicating with her.

'Mr. Song.. I would attend the party yes.. I don't want people thinking I've lost my charm' jimin smiled at his new manger while the other smiled

'Ofcourse Mr. Park... you're the king of this industry...'

Mr. Song had accompanied Jimin to his home tonight. Biyanka who just came back from the store saw her husband and an unknown man sitting ...
'Hello..' she greeted the man and he stood up
'Hello .... Miss?'
'Mrs . P...' she was cut by jimin 'she's miss. Biyanka.. she's a relative' he said and hurt flashed across Biyanka's eyes.

She couldn't believe her ears... jimin... refused to introduce her as his wife...
She couldn't do anything.. they'd been a secret after all. Park jimin and Biyanka are married... no one would believe it...

She hid her tears with a smile and went to her room where she cried.

All day she cooked for him, she had asked the househelp to not come so she gets to spend more time with jimin. She took care of him, she used to help him put bandage on his arm... take his medicines..  she was doing whatever any wife would do... she was doing whatever any one in love would do.  But jimin was like stone... he had not said anything to her.. just normal 'yes' 'no' 'okay' 'thank you' was all she heard.