Chapter 47

Biyanka was now sitting on the couch having some ice cream while jimjn took a shower.

The bell rang and she went up opening the door.
'Wtf Biyanka! Did you perhaps shift in this fucking big house?' Lia came hugging her.

'Will you stop complaining as soon as you enter? I'm already so tired!' Biyanka said dragging her best friend inside.
Lia looked around and found the big place out of Biyanka's normal type.
'What the fuck is this? Why are you wearing clothes like these and this place is filthy rich! How do I not know! I know your family is fucking affluent. But ... I didn't know you'd pull of this place' she spoke looking around.

'Clothes like what?' Biyanka asked looking at herself and then the lady infront
'Like you're home! Like you're homeless tbh' she said resting her head on the headrest of the couch.
'Fuck! I am thirsty! Atleast offer me water!' Lia shouted closing her eyes
And the next second she realised someone's presence infront of her.
She opened her eyes to find a smiling Jimin standing with aa glass of water.
Hee eyes grew wide and she stuttered 'Mr...Mr..Mr.. Park.. you didn't have to' she hesitated taking the glass while he sat besides Biyanka.

The couple now faced Lia who sat shocked.
'What... what's happening yank.. I swear I will suffer a heart attack if you don't utter anything'
Biyanka looked at Jimin while he nodded
'Actually, Lia... I am married!' She said and Lia kept the glass with a thud spilling water from her mouth.
'Holy fuck what!' She gasped
'Fuck they're meant to be together' Jimin whispered under his breath remembering the same way Taehyung reacted.
'Calm down! Let me explain' Biyanka reached out sitting besides her friend.
'Fuck! Who's it! Tell me! Wtf how can you? Thsi early! Why!' She said holding hands.
Biyanka looked at jimin and then hee friend.
'By any chance.. fuck.. You married Park Jimin! THE PARK JIMIN! This guy sitting here!' Lia stood up holding her face.
Biyanka just nodded and Jimin sat watching the two best friends exchange some comments.

Lia sat crossing her arms over her chest staring at Biyanka while she just looked at her lap.
'I'll leave you two to chat!' Jimin got up walking to biyabka placing a kiss on her head.
'I hope you don't blame her much miss. Lia. Feel at home! I'm in the bedroom darling' he looked at his wife and went towards his room.

'He's so fuckinh lovely!' Lia chirped looking at Jimin.
Boyanka just laughed.

'Explain' Lia asked now glaring at Biyanka.
'Umm.. it happened some days ago... court marriage...' she started.
'I don't wanna know when but why!' Lia asked, concern flowing in her voice.
'Don't tell me you're under some deal or shit! Is it because he forced you or what?' Lia questioned.
'What... no.. no not at all. Marrying him was my sole decision. I like him' she said
'Does you parents pressuring you for marriage and shit play a role in making you take this decision!' Lia raised her brows.
'Partly! But he had proposed to me earlier.. and then the other day I met Jungkook and I fuckinh realised.. he never deserved me, and no one could make me feel better and respected without asking anything in return like Jimin can' ....

'He made me feel good about myself, I didn't have to mask my feelings infront of him. And he never asked me to understand him. He just keeps doing things on his own and it feels so natural .. he makes me feel wanted. I know we'd need time to fall in love with eachother, but... he's that man who'd never let me cry and feel bad about myself. I guess I can give myself a chance with him to start trusting a person again' Biyanka's eyes filled tears.
While she stopped she already found Lia in tears.
'I don't doubt your decision, he's a great man. I've never seen him this romantic or you say affectionate before... but he's all that with you so yes.. I approve' Lia hugged Biyanka.

'Did you tell him about your parents?' Lia asked making Biyanka frown
'No' she said
'I am starting to trust, it'll take me a bit time though but I'd never lie to him.. he's giving me his part of life, I'll tell him soon' she continued earning a pat from Lia.