Chapter 61

'Are you sure you'd be good?' Jimin asked Biyanka once again while she fixed her makeup sitting at the backseat of the car with him.
'Don't worry.. it's a small deal' she smiled holding his hand.
He caressed her hand and kissed her knuckles.
'Call me once you're done.. Mr. Lim would pick you up' he said as the car came to a stop.

Biyanka had received Jinyungs call in the morning telling her how a French designer wanted to offer her a magazine shoot. She had no reasons to refuse, hence her agreement made her come to this well famous official building.

....

Biyanka sat infront a known designer who happened to have got mesmerised by Biyanka's work.
'I'd like to offer around 2 Million dollar for the photoshoot' Henry the designer slid the file towards Biyanka.
Jinyung's eyes went wide hearing such a huge amount.
Biyanka smiled reading the clause.

'May I know what kind of shoot will it be' she asked
'It's a beach shoot, you'd be with another female model... and that happens to be Korean as well' he spoke
His phoen suddenly rang..
Minutes later he smiled looking at the gorgeous lady
'You'd be glad miss.. she's just arrived here as well. I'd want you to meet her' he informed
The door opened and stepped in the manager who was a mediator between the two foreign parties.
'Sir, She's here' he announced and the three pair of eyes landed on the door

A women wearing white bodycon dress with red heels, red hair flowing down and glasses resting on her nose entered.
'Oh.. good afternoon Stacy.. so good to see you here' Henry stood up shaking hands and Biyanka who happened to know the face of the woman just sat silent expressionless.
Jinyung stood up greeting the model on behalf of Biyanka.
'Oh .. Is it who I think it is here?' She diverted her gaze to Biyanka who sat.
'Do you happen to know eachother Miss?' Henry asked glancing between the two ladies.

'Well ofc Henry, she knows me well.. but I never knew you'd be recruiting inexperienced models from nowhere. I mean shes just a dentist after all' she sat talking the seat besides Biyanka.

'Well Hello to you too Stacy, Dentist you said? Well ofc I was brought up well to study and set my career path... and about modeling.. you know better how to use your body to attract eyes.. I'm still new.. maybe you could help' Biyanka smiled looking at her and then continued reading the file.

Jinyung who sat confused with the encounter couldn't figure out the beef going on between the two ladies.
Stacy for him was a stunning Model who happened to have Korean as well as British roots. She was one of the most wanted models of Korea and Biyanka who usually showed her timid side to the industry being new seemed to have turned way rude than ever.
But Jinyung trusted his client more than anything. He knew if Biyanka doesn't like the presence of someone it's because there must be something wrong.

'I'd sign these, since I'm flying back to Korea tomorrow, I'd like to have a shoot there itself' Biyanka forwarded the file looking at Henry.
'Ofcourse Biyanka, the shoots will be planned there itself.. you have to worry about nothing. And I'm happy to know I'll be working with an intelligent model..or I say doctor?' He laughed.

After signing Biyanka spared no glare to her co model and decided to leave.

'Biyanka, you should talk with Stacy and come up with a date and meet the directors together' Henry called out.

'I have my manager for something Henry, he's known to handle things the best when I can't. So I guess Jinyung can do that?' She smiled leaving a slightly annoyed Stacy with Henry.
Biyanka left the office room only to find a man sitting outside with his legs crossed sipping coffee.

'Oh.. Hello Babe.. didn't know I'd find you here' He got up from the couch walking towards Biyanka.
Biyankas steps came to a stop.
'Kindly stay away Mr. Jeon' she said not even looking at him.
'Formal greeting Han? That's so sexy coming from your mouth darling' Jungkook chuckled stopping just infront of her.
'Mr. Jeon I'd like to request you to clear the way, Madam definitely doesn't want to have any conversation' Jinyung who sensed the tension tried protecting her.

'You are? .. you got a new pet Biyanka?' jungkook smiled looking at Jinyung.
'I'm her manager Mr. Jeon and I'd like to escort her out. She has more meetings to attend' he spat now glaring at him.
'Ooooh.. Dr. Biyanka got herself a manager? You're sleeping with him too? I guess I'm the only one you didn't pleasure Bi! You're kinda growing hotter day by day' Jungkook smirked
Biyanka stared into his eyes with anger.

'If you do not clear my way right now, I'd call for security.' She said crossing her arms above her chest.
'Feisty! I like it! Heard you'll be doing a shoot with my girlfriend..  I mean Biyanka atleast know your place. I get it you're hot under that outfit of yours.. but competing with a top model? She'd eat you up' Jungkook spoke staring at her back.

Biyanka let out a laugh looking at him.
'Competing? With your side chicks? Jeon you better know when to stop speaking cause I sure know how to put you to place. You're nothing but a cheater for me.' She said with no hint of sadness
'Well whatever you said baby girl, btw you left that Park of yours hmm? Did you not offer to warn his bed for long.. that he left you now?' Jungkook walked another step towards her but stopped only to find Jinyung coming inbetween them.
'Enough of this Mr. Jeon, my client is definitely not interested in talking. I don't want to take legal actions. Stay in limits' Jinyung warned holding Biyanka's hand and marching out of the place.