Chapter 42

Biyanka was dragging jimin holding his hand and stopped only after entering the parking lot standing in front of his car.

'Open the door Mr. Park!' She sternly ordered crossing her arms over her chest.
He had this look of surprise and amazement while he just opened the door for her and then sat at the passenger seat.
Without any exchange of words, he started the car. As they moved, she coldly said 'turn to your left' ... he didn't say a word and just followed.
His insides curious about where she was planning to take him ..
after 10 mins of just hearing directions from her, he found his car parked in front of a law office. He passed a look of surprise to her.
'Are you doing what I'm actually thinking you're Upto?' He asked with a smirk while she looked at him
'Go use your power Mr. Park' she pulled his tie towards her and just stared into his eyes.
She left him standing while making her ways inside.
'Ma'am, I'm sorry but the office closes at 8 PM, it's already 9:45 .. you can come tomorrow morning?' The guard official said.
'Let the lady sit, you'll be receiving a call in some time' came Jimin's voice while the guard nodded bowing to him.
He didn't know who Jimin was, but his aura spoke for himself.
Jimin just had to make 2 calls, and minutes later Biyanka and him were sitting inside the office.
'Mr. Park, you couldn't just mailed me or messaged me about the urgency.. I'd have sent you the legal documents through mail. ' the judge who came running spoke while searching for the documentation.

'No need for that judge, the lady rules so here we are' he made the judge almost chuckle while Biyanka just rolled her eyes smiling.
'Ma'am your signature here' The judge forwarded the document in front of her
'What do you think Mr. Park? Don't regret later' she said leaning towards him whispering.
He let out a silent chuckle and then looked into her eyes.
'I don't move away from my decision woman, Im as sure of this as I am of waking up next to you tomorrow morning' he whispered back in her ear and she signed the documents followed by his signatures.

'Congratulations Mrs. and Mr. Park, I announce you as married now. Here are your legal documents. The witness wasn't required as this is a confidential certificate' the judge said smiling giving the documents to Jimin.
Jimin nodded smiling and held Biyanka'a hand.

'Let's go home Mrs. Park? What say?' He asked her smirking when she just nodded walking with him.