Chapter 36

Jungkook's Office

'Mr. Jeon, as instructed we could get a hold on these photos of Miss. Biyanka' the lady manager spoke.
'Umm.. interesting. Mr. Park han... is he having any other flings as such?' Jungkook asked looking at the photos of Jimin and Biyanka at the restaurant earlier.
'Sir none in my knowledge but yes ... I heard Miss Biyanka was in a magazine shoot for an ad' she informed taking out another another document and displaying it infront of her boss.
'Haha, she now wants to step in the industry?.... Cool... we'll see what she can do' He chuckled closing the file and stretching.

'Jiyoon. Don't you think you've been wearing quite long skirts for a while now.' Jungkook eyed the skirt His manager Jiyoon wore.

She looked at him taken by surprise, 'umm.. okay. Yes sir' she just shook her head and headed outside.

Jungkook was already planning to keep an eye on Biyanka. He couldn't slide with the fact that she was the one who broke up with him and now she was already fucking the Big Boss.
His jealousy and ego seem to get fuel by knowing that she must be getting treated better.

.....

'Yun how many more patients are scheduled?' Biyanka asked sitting In hee dental office working on this laptop.
This morning when she woke up, she decided not to give a damn about the guys treating her.
She was good today. She wasn't gonna cry at all.
If Jimin didn't want her, she wouldn't fuckinh ask for his approvals. She was a human. She was worthy.
Having mental talks in her head Biyanka finally looked into her phone to find messages from Tae and Lia.
'You in Jeju as well?' Biyanka asked Tae straight calling
'Umm.. hi... Beeee!' He shouted over the call
'Are you in Jeju as wel?' She asked gradually lowering her tone.
'Umm.. I just came like that.. I mean yah..' he stuttered.
'You posted pictures with almost same background as Lia's which she sent me' Biyanka questioned.
'No no we ain't together' Tae panicked
'I never said you were together' she smirked getting more serious.
'You guys should meet me once you're in Seoul. Im gonna have to hear some good excuses' she finally hung up.

She smiled realising that Lia and Tae might actually be a thing.

Being busy the whole day, she didn't get much time to think about things but also she couldn't stop thinking the fact that Jimin didnr call hee.
'Fucking die. I hate this' she said almost throwing her phoen.
....

It had been 2 weeks since the incident and Biyanka had just received no calls from Jimin. Taehyung tried reaching out to Biyanka explaining why he was in Jeju but she wanted to see him in person which he was just not being able to do because of his work.

'I wanna go have drinks Yun.' This was the first time ever Biyanka expressed such a wish.
Yun was shocked but happy and excited.
'Oh my my.. yes of course my love yes yes' he said rubbing his hands while walking towards her car.
'Let's go to that high end club Han?' Yun asked as they both waited at the traffic signal sitting inside the car.
'Anywhere but I wanna let loose the stupid ass tension I have inside my brain' she said rolling her eyes.
'Whatever you say madam' Yun smiled.

Finally they were at Biyanka's place looking for something to wear.
'What the fuck are you searching for in my wardrobe?' She asked looking at Yun who was literally throwing her clothes here and there.

'Clothes. Your manly jackets fit me well Bee! And also your choice is not that lady type so' he said finally grabbing a suit jacket.
She looked at him with a straight face wanting to kick his ass.
'Wow Bee.. when did you get this. Looks fucking rich' he said wearing that grey jacket.
'T...that's not mine' she said trying to get it off him.
'What do you mean it's not yours? Whose is it? Wtf beeeee.. YOU FUCKED A RANDOM GUY WITHOUT INVITING ME??' He almost shouted , his palm flying over his open mouth.

Biyanka looked at him with wide eyes slapping his shoulder
'What in the fuck. And why would I call you while fucking some guy! And what the fuck.. I did not fuck anyone!' She shouted back defending herself
'tell me who the guy was then ' he crossed his arms over his chest.
His smirk wasn't helping her. She felt defeated while avoiding his eyes
'J..Jimin. That's his. He forgot it here' she said it finally earning a gasp from Yun.
'Ahhhh! JIMIN AND HIS FINE ASS. Was he good Han?' Yun asked eyeing her and she just hit her elbow on his stomach.
'Shut up!' She shouted grabbing a dress and heading towards the bathroom.