Chapter 6

'Bee! I'll be dropping by your clinic just after my shoot gets over' Taehyung informed on call
'Sure.. 5 around?' I asked while typing some stuff on my laptop.
'Yes my lady. Okay bye. Hyung's calling me' he hung up .

The weekend flew so fast and I was rn in middle of the week straight up with a tight schedule.

'Was it Mr. Kim? Ah him and his handsome ass' Yun took my attention
'Oh shut up!!' I closed my laptop
'Oh bee you have no idea what you're missing on' he arranged the instruments on the tray.
'I swear I need to get you replaced soon' I announced pushing him out of the clinic to concentrate on something else.

'Hey babe. I'm sorry can't make it to your place tonight. How bout the weekend? You come over mine?' I saw jungkook's message he sent 17 mins ago.

'Sure' was my reply while I tried not to overthink the situation.
...
Author POV

'Dr. Biyanka! Mr. Kim's here' informed Yun through the telecom.
'Let him inside' she hung up the cord
In seconds she saw the tall man entering with his signature boxy smile on display.
'I missed you so much that my tooth started to hurt' he fake cried engulfing her in a big hug.
'Oh shush big boy. Let's see what we can do to fix that' she smiled.
Suddenly his phone chimed and his expressions grew kinda sus
'You wanna ask something?' She crossed her arms raising her brows.
'Umm.. yes.. actually I ain't alone today. Jimin accompanied me.' He blinked
'Oh don't tell me you left him outside alone?' Biyanka asked growing concerned
'No he's in the car. Can he come here inside. I swear he won't make any noise' tae said in defense acting like a total kid.
'Come on! Ofcourse Tae!' The lady smiled washing her hands and asking him to get on the chair.
In a few minutes they found Jimin walking inside wearing a white t shirt and blue jeans with a blue jacket.
'Good afternoon doctor' the man bowed in respect.
'Good after noon Mr. Park. I thought you went for hugs and not just formal intros?' The lady eyed smiling.
'Ofcourse. Please I insist' he just walked closer giving her a decent hug.
'You could just sit here and wait while I fix his teeth' she chimed wearing her gloves and fixing her mask.

The whole time she was working on Taehyung, she could feel eyes on her. In between the small breaks of seconds too she felt as if Jimin never stopped looking at her. Thought it wasn't something uncomfortable but it was new.

As soon as she got done with the work she got up asking tae to sit and join Jimin.
'Oh btw Bee. Will I see you too at the party on Friday?' Tae asked rinsing his mouth.
Biyanka's head turned to him in confusion as she had no idea what the guy was talking about.
'Party? What party?' She asked clueless throwing her gloves in the dustbin.
'Jungkook didn't tell you or what? There's this party being hosted by the Golden Charms Industry. They've sent invitations to almost all the directors and idols. I thought you'd be coming and his plus one' He wiped his hands
As Jimin just fixed his gaze between her and him.
She had no idea how to take this information

'Maybe he ain't going, I didnr really get time to have a conversation with him this week' you lied through your teeth.

'He's coming' Jimin broke his silence and for some reason you had no idea why you felt like he was annoyed.
'Oh. I'm anyways busy this Friday. So couldn't have made it either ways.' You let out a laugh.

Your overthinking was building up and you kinda felt out of place about the thing happening. This wasn't the first time you were feeling that Jungkook didn't tell you something but this was definitely the first time you were made to acknowledge the fact that you were not as important to him as other people thought.
It was as if Jimin could sense your uncomfortable self.
' Dr. Biyanka, how about you join us for the dinner tonight? It's almost 8' he spoke bringing you out of your trance.
'Umm... I'm not so sure about it Mr. Park'
'Please for me Bee!' Tae joined showing his puppy eyes.
'Okay fine don't give me that face as if I stole your last piece of bread' she agreed making Jimin give his brightest smile of the day.