Chapter 68

'Yes... ah.. okay.. you can pick me from my clinic' she cut the call

'I swear sometimes I wish I was married to that perfect man Jimin!' Yun complained settling some papers and cleaning off the desk.

' oh come on! Your special someone would be waiting I know' Biyanka smiled ..
'Must've been tired waiting.. would be probably fucking someone!' He continued while she laughed it off.

....

Just in another 20 minutes, Biyanka found Jimin inside the clinic holding her bag.
'Thanks Yun.. take care.. We'll Take a leave. Good night' Biyanka waved...

'Well You can always adopt me Mr. Park! I'm not gonna take up much space I promise' Yun bowed down joking.
Jimin just smiled waving at the man while they walked towards the car.

Jimin opened the door for her as she sat in the passenger seat.

'So Wife.. tell me.. you want to have dinner or would you become mine tonight' he winked buckling the seat belt.
She just looked at him with wide eyes and hit his chest with her palm
'Shhh.. such a pervert Mr. Park! ... I suggest we should go for dinner!' She smiled

He just looked at her caressing her hair and nodded
'Whatever you say mi lady'

...

The dinner was beautiful. Both of them shared their stories from the day.. mostly Biyanka talking about her patients and the magazine works while Jimin was busy admiring his wife.

While driving home.. It had already started raining
'I want ti have an icecream!' Suddenly Biyanka said
Jimin just looked. Around through the window and then at his wife 'at thsi time?' He asked and she just nodded pouting.
'Fucking hell... how could I ever say no to that freaking beautiful face!' He said turning the steering and driving off to find any ice  cream stall.

After almost an hour Jimin finally halted the car near an ice cream parlor.
'Run inside fast.. I'm coming!' He told Biyanka and she just followed.

'One vanilla with cookies... on the cone please' she smiled ordering while shrugging off the water on her shoulders and hair.
The next second she turned at the sound of the parlor door being opened

Walked in her husband almost wet due to the rain. His earlier groomed silver blonde hair now wet and a part falling on his forehead.
His light blue shirt sticking onto his body from the biceps and chest a bit As he walked removing his blazer.

Biyanka was mesmerised seeing her husband almost nor believing that he exists.

'We have the whole night baby.. so mind closing that mouth rn.. I would stuff that later tonight' he whispered near her ear and she blushed elbowing him.

The two sat near the glass wall of the parlor admiring the pouring rain outside.

Jimin POV

I had my eyes fixed on this beautiful lady sitting across me.
The lady who I don't know when, just took over my heart. She was looking at the rain drops falling with a smile pasted on her face. Her lips smeared in ice cream.. and her wet hair strands resting on her cheeks and forehead.
Being a famous idol.. I guess this is all what I was missing from my life. The very normal things you'd do with your love.
I was indeed hardly and passionately in love.

Absentmindedly I leaned towards her while fixing her hair.. to get a clearer view of her face.
She didn't even look at me when I did that, maybe that's the comfort she feels with me.
Fixing the hair strands behind her ear my thumb just swept across her lips.. and she just turned her head looking at me with those innocent beautiful eyes.
She licked the ice cream again laughing, but I again went on with my other thumb to wipe her lips.
As I licked both my thumbs looking straight into her eyes, she again smeared her lips with the ice cream giggling.
'You're done Mrs. Park' I narrowed my eyes getting up and then crouching down to take her head between my hands and this time using my lips to taste the ice cream on hers.

I could sense her shocking state when I opened my eyes to find hers looking at me wide. I broke the kiss and again pecked them before returning back to my seat.
'You.. you're so ... ' she was at loss of words while I just smirked 'serves you right baby' I said.