Chapter 85

Biyanka Pov

The moment I stepped outside the room.. the force keeping me straight... standing on the ground seemed to have gone..
my knees were met with the ground but before I totally collapsed, A pair of warm arms were wrapped around me and I just looked at the perosn... Jinyoung...

My tears just made their way as I leaped into his embrace crying out loud
'He...he...He doesn't remember me' I cried

While Jinyoung only rubbed his palm on my back
'Shhh... it's okay.. he will remember everything.. come let's get you home Han? Okay?' He said cradling me while I said nothing...

.....

I sat in my living room.. not knowing what to do anymore.. Jimin.. does not remember me. It's not his fault ..But why does it hurt so bad.

How was I suppose to tell him about our baby?...
H....how would he take the news? ...

I sat numb..

'It's okay baby.. Dada will still love you.. he will start to remember things.. mumma is gonna try her best hmmm?' I whispered caressing my non existent bump.

The next morning
I decided on going to the hospital. He was my husband.. I couldn't do anything about the situation.. but I was thankful atleast he was breathing, atleast I know my husband is healthy now.

'Good morning miss? ...' the Lady at the reception greeted me...

'Mrs. Par..... I mean Miss Biyanka' I smiled at her..
I had cooked for him today.. he loved home cooked noodles.. I had just made them as he liked.. he will remember me after eating..

I walked towards the room...
'May.. May I come in?' I asked
And I heard Hobi from inside 'yeah'

He got up from the couch
'Biyanka.. You don't have to ask before coming inside' and I just looked at him and then at Jimin who sat holding some book

'I'll leave you two.. I have someyhinh to talk about with the nurse.. Bi.. you feel free to rest for a bit if you want' Hobi said and left while I just nodded.

'H.. hi' I spoke smiling
Him just sitting there at peace.. I was relaxed.

He just nodded still staring at my form.
'.. oh.. I.. I made..I made something for you.. here.. you want to have it right now?' I asked taking out the food from the bag and he just looked at me with no expressions.

'..you can keep it there on the table.. I will have it later' he said in a monotone and my heart just shattered. My Jimin never talked to me like that..

'..oh.. okay'
'I'll need to use to washroom for a bit.. Mind if you could call the nurse?' He asked breaking the silence

'..I can take you there?' I asked and he just looked at me wide eyed

'.. I .. I won't be comfortable' he uttered before I could walk towards him and that made my steps halt.

Minutes later I saw another woman .. touching him.. holding his body.. and helping him walk towards the restroom.

He wasn't comfortable with me.. he .. he didn't want my presence around himself.

Before he returned from the restroom I left the room asking the guard outside to inform Hobi that I had left.

Biyanka Pov ends

...

The news of Park Jimin getting into an accident made the whole industry stop. Eveyone was curious if his health.

The reporters were asked not to crowd his house or hospitals.. but also there were some internal news informants who were trying to gather every piece of information about his health .

'Mrs. Park.. it won't be very suitable for you to visit the hospital frequently.. I mean.. when he was in coma.. the news was subtle and there was no rush. People knew he's being treated but now.. when he is awake.. they're literally starting to crowd near the hospital.. I hope you know why I'm saying this' Jinyoung asked Biyanka while sitting in the dining area where Namjoon and Jin sat too.

'Hmm.. yes.. I understand.. but.. But you all will be there with him right?' She asked not matching eyes with anyone.

'We promise.. you'll be kept updated love.. moreover.. he'll be discharged in 3 days' Namjoon said holding her hand and she nodded.

...

Another week flew with her being inside .. but she didn't utter a word.
She was dying to see him.. she was hurting... she missed him so much.. while he... he didn't even know about her..

Meanwhile Jimin asked about Biyanka in the hospital
'..Hyung.. I want to know about that woman.. I mean.. what is it?.. and why was she doing so much for me?'

'..Jimin.. you were in love with her. Even we don't know how it happened but you married her in private.. court marriage .. you fell for her.. you guys were perfect'  Hobi said and Jimin just nodded

'Is she a model?' He asked..
'A dentist.. and yeah.. you kind of influenced her into modeling .. she fucking took over the industry like a queen. Everyone wants her on their cover.. and mind you.. she was shooting for so many brands but then this accident happened' Hobi continued

'Hmm... I don't remember anything... I ..I don't feel anything for her.. I don't know' Jimin said and Hobi just looked at him with sadness filled eyes.