Chapter 23

As soon as the shoot got over Jimin took a look behind the cameras where Biyanka was sitting but to not find her there stirred some tension in him.
'Where is she?' Jimin asked Mr. Lim who came up to offer Jimin his coat.
'Sir.. umm.. madam gave me your phone and just went away' he said stuttering
'What do you mean by went away?' Jimin glared at his manager. 'Didnt I tell you to guard her? Do not tell me I'll have to go through the procedure of replacing you Lim' jimin snapped at the 35 year old man
'I'm sorry boss, she seemed to be disturbed and in a hurry I couldn't manage to keep her here' he apologised and it took literally 2 mins for Jimin to reach his car and drive to Biyanka's place.

In another 25 mins he was at her apartment parking while Mr. Lim followed JIMIN's car in another one.

Jimin hurriedly went towards the her door and before he could press the bell he realised that the door was open.
He pushed it and entered to find the house utterly silent.
Making his way inside towards her room he heard some sniffles and turned the door knob getting inside her room.
The scene infront broke his heart into a million pieces. She was sitting on the floor besides her bed crying her eyes out hugging her knees.

'Biyanka' he lunged towards her sitting on the floor hugging her
'Biyanka look here, tell me what's wrong..' he asked trying to make her stand.
But to his bad luck she kept crying not even looking at him.
He cupped her face worried almost having tears in his eyes asking
'Biyanka, tell me why are you here and why are you crying. Please don't' he made her look at him when she just pushed him hard standing up herself.

Jimin didn't flinch nor did he fall, he just stood up getting shocked at her behavior.
'Stay away from me!' She yelled at him
'Biyanka! What's wrong with you' he came near to her
'What are you trying to do han ? ...... I'm not that easy ...do you understand Mr. Park!' She said looking at him with angry yet sad eyes.
While Jimin just stood speechless
'You think you could come at me anytime, console me whenever, just because my asshole of a boyfriend cheated on me so you could take it as a sign and then get me to bed with you han?' She shouted

Listening to this JIMIN's anger had no boundaries, his eyes were closed while she was uttering all this.
'Shut the fuck up you!' He snapped at her walking closer and held the side of her neck.

He brought her head closer to his while she just flinched and looked at him completely scared.
His face came closer to hers, while she tried speaking something but was shushed with his other finger.

Her back was met with the wall as Jimin pushed her a bit still holding her neck and keeping his other hands finger on her lips.

'If I were to fuck you, I would've done it the night I saw you at the club' He whispered while resting his nose on her cheek as she just closed her eyes letting her tears fall .
'And trust me Biyanka, I wouldn't even give a fuck if you were taken.'
He took a sharp breath bringing his lips nearer to her ears
'You're lucky that I fucking like you, cause I'm not this soft. I go hard Biyanka. So get this thing in your head. Im not going anywhere. If it wasn't for you, I'd have blood on my hands by now, that motherfucker does not deserve to live. And who so ever is filling that mind of yours from bullshit, tell them to do a little better before i end their career.' He opened his eyes looking at her side profile and finally releasing her.

She opened her eyes the next second and looked at him moving out of her room before he turned
'And he's not your asshole of a boyfriend, he's your asshole ex boyfriend' he spoke and made his way out of her house. She heard the main door close with a thud indicating he left.

She stood stunned. She never saw Jimin this angry. He had thrown hands on Jungkook before but the Jimin who just held her was hurt. She could see the pain in his eyes but she also soon realised what an idiot she was to speak whatever she just did to JIMIN.
Jimin had been nothing but so patient and nice with her. She had started to rely on him.
Despite being a famous personality he used to make time for her and take care. And right now the way she talked to him made her regret everything.

Stacy got into her mind. She successfully made her not trust Jimin who'd been with her since months.
Thinking about Jimin leaving angrily she again started to cry. Her heart was racing with the flashes of what just happened a while ago when Jimin held her so close.
Behind the fear and the anger there was a sense of fluttering her heart did.