Chapter 33

Jimin sat at the couch unbuttoning a few buttons of his shirt. He had removed his shoes already.

The sound of the door indicated Biyanka had entered. She came up holding a lower in her hand.
'Here, go take a shower I'll put your clothes in the laundry. I'll search for some hoodie until you come' she informed keeping the lower besides him on the couch.
His eyes trailed on her. Her wet hairs falling over her shoulders.. now wetting the front of her nightware loose satin shirt she wore.
He looked at the loosely hung shorts she had on.
He simply nodded getting up, 'where is the bathroom?' He asked and she just signalled towards her room.

Soon Jimin was standing at the door of her room wearing just the lower. His bare body showing droplets of water. His hair all wet.
Biyanka who was in the kitchen making hot chocolate couldn't move her eyes off him.
He looked hot. His toned muscular physique was on full display.
Buy as soon as her eyes travelled towards his face she realised he had already noticed her checking him out.
'I know it's hard to get your eyes off me Lady' he smirked.
She rolled her eyes walking past him into her room and finally grabbing a loose white shirt.
'Here cover up Big Boy, you don't want to catch a cold' she threw the shirt over his shoulder making her way towards the kitchen again.

After some time they both found themselves sitting infront of eachother sipping the hot chocolate.
The sexual tension between them had no boundaries. He knew he wanted her but he would not give in just like that. He wasn't going to take advantage of her vulnerability. He wanted to win her.
While she avoided eye contacts from him as much as possible. She could feel her abdomen flipping at the site of this handsome man.
She knew she'd had to pleasure herself once he's out.

'You've got some chocolate' he pointed at her lips.. and she consciously tried rubbing it off with her hands. When he just leaned forward swiping his thumb across her lips and cornvwe of her mouth.
They both held an eye contact of 10 seconds neither of them ready to blink.
Sexual tension was at its peak, their bodies demanding each others warmth.
By the next second Jimin held her by her neck placing his lips on hers finally taking the lead. He couldn't control anymore. His lips had to take hers right now. She closed her eyes replying with the kiss equally.
His kiss was passionate and aggressive, totally different from the one they just shared some hours ago.
He was desperate to win her over. To make her feel what he was feeling while she loved every inch of dominance his kiss showed.
He was now standing besides her with her hips against the table.
Her hands moved over his shoulders, as he pushed her more towards the table moving his hands on her waist.
He was rubbing her sides still kissing the air out of her lungs.
She finally broke the kiss panting while he looked at her with a dark gaze and trailed his lips along her neck.