Chapter 73

It had been weeks since the incident happened.. and Boyanka was still recovering. But a lot of things took place as well.

FLASHBACK THE DAY AFTER THE INCIDENT

'I Park Jimin, CEO of the Unistar Entertainment and Member of the Group BTS hereby announce that I am taking legal actions against the Co-Director Jeon Jungkook..'

The reporters at the press conference gasped hearing Jimin himself announcing a legal case infront of the reporters.
They already could sense that this whole conference was suppose to either be about his solo career or maybe him releasing some new artist, but no one expected him to come infront of the cameras for a mere case to filed against a not so known director.

But also they now realised, how fucked the human would be to be getting publicly called out by the Park Jimin.

'I know this conference was held within a short notice but I believe you trust my intentions and judgement. I claim a 20 billion won charge on Mr. Jeon. I demand The details of the case should remain enclosed but if I fail to receive the money within a span of 24 hours, Mr. Jeon shall be held behind the bars.' He continued causing chaos all over the media.

'Also .. I challenge any .. I repeat any company be it entertainment or non entertainment .. Korean.. non-Korean.. to sign or recruit him. I'd do the best in my power to bring down the whole company. And you know I will do it' he almost threatened the whole nation or we say world having pure authority over his tone.

Mr. Lim who stood besides Jimin couldn't imagine the rage and anger his boss was endearing infront of the public. Jimin had gone to ends to finish his opponents earlier but this was something even Mr. Lim couldn't imagine.

'As a chairperson of the entertainment industry.. I nearby blacklist Mr. Jeon. He remains under several clauses right now which cannot be disclosed' Jimin gave his ending statement.

The reporters looked at eachother blankly totally losing it. They had no idea what and how to react on this situation. Thsi wasn't some rumour related talk, nor it was any new artist intro. It was a threat being made by the most powerful man of entertainment industry to the other in race for a small director.

'S..sir' I voice from the crowd of reporters came.
Jimin who was busy looking at the papers looked infront to find a lady stand up.

'No questions miss. This isn't the appropriate time. Mr. Park is busy' the host said

'But.. I really need Mr. Park to answer.. I mean he himself asked for a press conference. He can answer few of our doubts after giving us just some short information' she said almost making all the reporters turn their heads to her.

'She's dead' almost everyone had this thought in their mind.

'N.no miss...you...' the host was silenced when Jimjn spoke 'Go ahead.. ' he asked crossing his legs and staring straight into her eyes.

'Thanks. So Mr. Park.. it's not been long since you filed some cases against other models just because they raised their hand on one of the co models which wasn't even below your label. And now all of a sudden you come up with another case that too against a director. Shall we take it as a love protection or a partner protection move? Are you trying to protect someone close? Someone you don't want the world to know about? You've been dragging your company into the court.. I mean The Park Jimin we know didn't usually give two shits about anything then what happened?' She laid her question and JIMIN's eyes just remained as calm as the sea.

Mr. Lim broke into a sweat when he heard the reporter. He knew Jimin would be enraged and furious with the tone the reporter used. Also he could sense where the conversation could go..
and in no circumstances he wanted Biyanka's identity to be revealed.