Chapter 5

'Fuck my life! I swear to god I'll never drink again.' I cursed under my breath holding my head between my hands.
It took me almost an hour to get out of my bed which I don't even remember going to.

I made my way outside my room
'You fucking bitch. It's 2 in the afternoon' Lia yelled surprising me.
'Uh?? You? Here?' I looked at her in confusing figuring out where to sit.

'Ofc! What did you expect? Your beautiful Asshole of a bastard boyfriend?' She came up to me holding a bowl of soup in her hands.
'I've told you Lia stop hating him okay?' I rolled my eyes at her while carelessly Sipping the hot soup.
'Ouuuu.. shit' I spilled the hot soup in the bowl fanning my tongue.
'Very good! I'm happy! Very nice' Lia continued thrashing me with words while handling me the water bottle.

'Why do you keep cursing me and my life decisions while still helping me?' I asked gulping down the water
'Cause I'm mad! I am just crazy' she said punching my arm and making her way towards the kitchen.
'You know Lia I love you' I shouted continuing having my soup.

...

'Btw how did you end up here with me?' I asked chewing the popcorns while my eyes fixed on the drama playing.

'Your bitvh of a boyfriend called me up 12 at night to tell me to fetch you midway while he just received his so called call from work' she rolled her eyes and not even giving me a glance.
'Oh okay..' I just looked at the tv without making my awkward feelings so obvious.

'Okay bee just look at me Han' Lia turned to me
'Hmm' I faced her
'Why are you with him han?' She asked and I frowned.

'I like him Li' I said looking away.

'No you don't. He doesn't value you Bee. He's a jerk I'm telling you.' She held my cheeks making me look at her.
'I'm gonna be marrying him Li' I pushed her hands away.
'You know what fuck you. You don't have my blessings' she shouted leaving the room.

...
Jimin POV

It's been a total roller coaster for me the last night.
I haven't been in still mind ever since I met that doctor tae used to talk about. I never really thought I'd be so much attracted to a woman who is already taken. It was just like the first sight attractions for me.

She looked smart, intelligent and very independent.
How stupid of me to think that a woman like her would be single. The moment I saw her man.. my blood boiled.

I expected him to be a very attentive, loving and caring atleast for the kind of woman he has in his arms but he seemed to be such a jerk for not sticking up with her.
The moment I saw him talking about Miss. Biyanka .. I just knew he's not the right one.

'Why is she with him' I mumbled while I drove to tae's place dropping him.

His insane ass was drunk af and he kept singing in random songs throughout.
As soon as I dropped him at his place I reached mine in 10 mins.
My home has always been tidy, clean and super silent. The fame and money couldn't bring me any sense of warmth my members did.

With my phone ringing I was brought back to reality.
'Hmm yes hyung I'll be there by 4' I informed Namjoon hyung.
'Yes yes. Would bring your bonsai' I hung up.

I made myself some toast and sat scrolling through the phone.
We had a group shoot at 4 today. Even sundays feel so occupied sometimes.
'I'll pick you up today at 3:40' I texted tae. Knowing already about him being still asleep.
...
Almost around 8 PM after I finally got over with the shoot. I drove back home.

*ring*

My phone rang with a notification
While I sat on the sofa drying my face with a towel, I opened my phone only to see an announcement on our group chat.

" new individual and group shoot to be started early this week. The photographer and staff remains the same. Few changes regarding the director and the direction team"
It read
Without bothering I sent a thumbs up replying and switched on to the food app.

...

Biyanka POV

I finally managed to breathe fully getting over my hangover as I got done with some reading.
Throughout the whole day, my mind was a complete chaos.

I couldn't pick out why my heart was in such a restless state. Maybe Jungkook changing his jobs and getting more and more engaged got into my head. Maybe I was getting more selfish for his attention that I completely ignored the fact he's been busy all the time and somehow still managed to show up for me.

With a thought of Jungkook doing the bare minimum he could I just smiled dialling his number .

*the number you're trying to call is busy.. kindly call later*

I hung up and threw my phone somewhere.

Within minutes my phone rang and I jumped hoping it to be Jungkook.
'Yes yun tell me!' I chirped frowning.
'Baby beeee! Can I crash over your place??' Yun almost shouted.
'Don't tell me you're drunk Yun' I got up from my bed entering the living room.
'No no I'm not. But please just let me come over! I swear I won't break anything again' he panicked
'Haha come over. But Lia's here' I informed
'Don't even. What is that bitch doing there' he again asked making me almost choke on air.

'Wtf Yunnn! Don't say that. You guys are seriously so childish!' I replied

'She's the child here. Okay I'm anyways coming. Tell her to cover her face while I'm there' he hung up
'Yun... listen' and I just blanking stared at the lady sitting in the balcony with her headphones completely unaware of the storm about to come.

Lia and Yun were like the Tom and jerry of my life. They couldn't stand each other for even a minute but still had some sort of feelings which they definitely try hiding.

'Liiiii!' I shouted from the living room
'Hmm.. tell me' she got up from her place closing the door.
' umm.. why don't you just go out and bring me some groceries. My legs are tired. I'll just clean up the kitchen mess' I said avoiding eye contact.

'Groceries? What do you need?' She asked eyeing me
'Umm.. Ice creams.. anything. I mean you could bring some snacks' I told her
'Okay .. I'll get it. Anyways I am craving for fresh air' she made her way out wearing her sandals.

'I love you!' She left closing the door behind while I just smiled releasing the breath I didn't even know I was holding.