Chapter 40

On the other side

Jimin sat in his office 'Sir, The magazine' the editor of the magaizine Biyanka made an appearance for sat infront of Jimin.

' Mr. Chul, I see you've got an attractive cover Han' Mr. Lim who stood just besides commented looking at the magazine which was Now in JIMIN's hands.
He stared at the cover and a smile played her lips. She sat holding the product while Namjoon stood behind her smiling in the photo.
'Double the engagements related to this post specifically. Hit me up with the comments on how the response of the audience is.'Jimin said in one go earning a nod from the editor as well as his manager.
'Sir Miss. Biyanka already has been gaining a lot of attention. 2 modeling agencies contacted me to know about her while some directors are ready to make her feature along some of our finest models out there' Mr. Chul spoke making jimin look at him straight.

'Sir if I may ask, can you please tell me who her agency or maybe manager is?' The editor asked hesitating.
'She's not managed by anyone.... Yet. And agency... she's not a model by profession. She's just stepping into it. She'll get into any agency whenever she wants' Jimin spoke in a low tone indicating how he did not want to open up much about Biyanka moreover he hinted that she would be getting any agency be it the most dreamed of, If she wants it.

Mr. Chul left the office.
'Sir, IF I may ask you something?' Mr. Lim stuttered before coming infront of JIMIN's desk.
'Yes Lim go on' he said
'Sir, you ain't meeting madam? Why. I mean after seeing Mr. Min being so interested in her.. aint you scared?' Lim asked
Jimin stared at his manager and broke into a chuckle.
'Lim, She's her own person,
I cant stop her from falling for someone else but yes, I'd definitely show my affection towards hee. After all she's future Mrs. Park.. she's smart. She knows what she wants. Yoongi Hyung won't be able to get much of hee' Jimin smiled and Mr. Lim just smiled back understanding the motives behind JIMIN's words.
'Let's go shall we?' jimin asked raising his brows and Mr. Lim made his way out of the office agreeing.

Soon Jimin was standing in this beautiful Flower shop.
'I'd like to see all the exotic varieties!' Jimin asked looking around.
'Sir, I would've done that. You didn't have to come here yourself' His manager worriedly asked him.
'then it would've been just a formality, I'm choosing flowers for Biyanka on my own. This is the least I can do. And trust me Lim, love makes you do the extreme.' Jimin winked at him and continued searching for flowers.

'Deliver them as they are to her place!' Jimin ordered Lim walking out of the store.
'Id be more of a meaning If you yourself go to her sir. She's gonna like it more' Mr. Lim said opening the car door for him.
Jimin looked at him without an expression making the manager scared.
'Trust me if I go there with these, she's gonna throw me out in a second. So better show affection from a distance. She's unpredictable' he closed the door and Mr. Lim came towards the drivers seat.