Chapter 79

'Tae come on... don't be a dick!' I yelled

'You're being a bitch Bi! Lia fucking said no to marry me.. and you're here laughing!' Tae pouted now sitting besides me on the couch.

'Aww.. she didn't say no! She just said she's gonna think about it you ass!' I hit his head.
'She won't marry me fuck! Bi.. it's you and me now.. we both should elope.. I mean Jimin has too much to look after.. he can manage!' He said and I laughed.

It's been 2 days since Jimin flew to Japan. He had his work and here I was sitting with Tae crying.
Tae and Namjoon were the two people who've been in constant contact with me and I still haven't told a single soul about my pregnancy.

'Bi.. what are these medications?' Tae brought me out of my thoughts and I saw my nausea pills in his hands. I quickly jumped over him and snatched the bottle.
'That's some girls thing.. don't even!' I narrowed my eyes towards him
'Oh ..sure.. as if I haven't seen you almost naked already?' He smirked and I looked at him with wide eyes
'You what? ... Me? Naked? KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG! WHEN?' I shouted and he just smiled
'The day you were drunk with Lia.. I accidentally walked into your room while you were changing.. damn you got some great boobs tho' he commented and I hit his arm hard
'You deserve a No from Lia for the marriage! I support her!' I grinned and he turned towards me again
'What the fuck.. you're so evil!'

'And you such a pervert'

'Namjoon Hyung would be coming at night.. I have to go to yoongi's place.. '
'Oh.. Yeah Joon texted me.. I don't know what's up with him'

....

It was almost 8 at night now.. and I sat with the ultrasound pictures.
I smiled slightly.. touching my belly..
I was pregnant.. I was gonna be a mom....
Jimin was gonna be a dad.. we're gonna be parents soon..
I had visited the doctor and I was 3 weeks pregnant...
I wasn't showing much of symptoms but yeah.. my nausea was getting worse. 
I was still hesitant about breaking the news to Jimin.. but I decided once he's back .. I'm gonna tell him then.
He's been texting me all the time throughout.. that at one point I had to call Mr. Lim to check if he was actually working or not.

My door bell rang and I quickly hid the hospital files in the side drawer

Opening the door, I was met with a very cuddly Namjoon who held bags in his hands.

'Welcome Joon!' I jumped at him hugging
'Thanks my love.. tell me how are you?' He asked and I smiled
'Just missing Jimin a little bit and ofc hungry!' I said as we walked towards the living room.

'Well I cannot do anything about the first one but I've got the second one handled.. look what I brought' he kept the bags on the table.. and I immediately started to open them.

'My god! chicken and burgers!' I almost cried
'Haha I knew you'd want them' he laughed putting his coat on the chair..

We had now put a kdrama which Namjoon hated but I loved and sat eating.
He had brought some soju too but I just had to make an excuse to not drink.

'You really making me watch this shit again Bi! Like these stupid people..' he said gulping down his I don't know which shot.
'Come on.. they're cute.. I mean.. this guy reminds me of Yoongi.. he's so introvert.. but look at the girl so cute..'

He looked at me and rolled his eyes.
'Okay.. so tell me about your Woman hunt.. hunk?' I asked
'You know I'm not searching for anyone rn.. ever since Nancy left..I've neither got sex nor love' he said taking a bite from his burger..

'Okay.. I mean.. I don't know what to say..and how about your other things? Music? Art? Gallery?' I asked and he looked at me with no expressions
'As if you're interested in art and all.. please love don't even start with 'oh I'm so interested in your life' drama.. and eat!' He said and we both laughed.

Namjoon had been trying to open up his own library cafe and art gallery.. he's been talking to jimin a lot about business ideas and we all kinda supported him.

After their disbandment.. Namjoon has decided to rest in terms of music for a while.. he wants to come up with something new and something more inspirational.

'Love.. Your husband..' Namjoon called me pasongbmy phone to me..
I looked at my phone to find Jimin video calling
'Hello!' I answered facing the phone screen only ro find my handsome as fuck husband smiling at me
'My baby girl.. how are you' he asked and my eyes went wide 'shhhh.. Namjoon's here!' I whispered

'Oh fuck.. as if I haven't heard you guys moaning and screaming!' Joon commented sticking closer to me so Jimin can see the both of us
'Oh Hyung! Hi! I hope She's eating well!' Jimin asked and Namjoon nodded 'yeah.. the food and my brain both!'

'That's like my girl!' Jimin laughed and I punched Namjoon on his arm
'You guys should go out for a movie... Hyung.. Biyanka wanted to watch the new release. Since she'll be bored for the next two days...' Jimin suggested and Namjoon looked at me

'Jimin.. as much as I love the both of you... No. I don't love you guys enough to sit for 3 fucking hours for some random romantic shit.. please!' Joon stood up to walk towards the kitchen.

'Jimin you know he's a bitch.. both him and tae are the same' I said and jimin laughed
'Aww babe... don't worry.. as soon as I reach home.. we're both going for the movie.. I'm gonna book in advance' I said and I smiled.

We hung up after 20 more mins of talking and joking.
I really miss him so much. It's maybe the hormones which are making me miss him more.. but I really can't wait to tell him the news.