Chapter 57

The sun shone bright and Biyanka opened her eyes.
Her thighs and back ached like hell, and soon she realised she finally made love with Jimin.
She squinted her eyes open and looked at the side of her bed.
It was empty, she raised her head and her phone showed '10:40 AM'
She immediately sat up on the bed holding her abdomen, slightly moaning.
'Shit shit! Jinyung would be so pissed at me! I cannot let Mrs. Bong and the others down... how can I be thsi careless' she stood up from the bed.
She looked at her phone and found 2 missed calls from her manager.
She had always been a punctual and workaholic woman. And right now when she was out of her own country setting her first step into new world, she couldn't manage to lose the reputation and let the ones supporting her down.
Her worry over the work almost made her forget that Jimin was not present in the room.
She nervously dialled Jinyung's number,
On the fourth pick he picked up sounding almost pissed
'Where the hell have you been Miss. Biyanka! I mean I was made your manager just some days ago and I don't intend to clean up your mess.' He complained

'I apologise for my leniency, I'll be ready in no time. I'll meet you at the event?' She asked
'Don't tell me you don't know that the event has been postponed for tomorrow. You're lucky Miss' he said and she just found herself loss at words.

'H..how's that possible? I mean.. it's a world famous event... postpone? ... ' she asked and Jinyung just shrugged off telling her not to think much about it and give him her staying details.

Throughout the whole call Jimin stood at the door of the bedroom listening to her.
'Who were you apologising to?' He asked with a straight face.
She looked at him 'oh.. I thought you went' she walked towards him.
'Stay.. sit on the bed.. and tell me who was it?' He asked sternly coming towards her and sitting besides.
'I..it was my manager Jimin, I was suppose to be there to get ready at around 10, it was my mistake' she looked at her feet.
He pulled her chin up,
'He's a manager.. he's not your boss. You're never apologizing to any bastard out there? Do you understand?' He asked
She nodded and he wrapped his arms around her
'Call him here. He should know who were you with and why he shouldnt dare to talk to you like that' Jimin said
Biyanka looked at him blinking
'Are you sure? I still don't trust him fully' she said
'Leave that upto me. He'll be finished the moment he decides to raise a tongue against you or us'

....

Biyanka now sat in the living area while Jimin worked on his laptop.
The telecom rang and they got informed that Jinyung was waiting outside their suite.

Biyanka opened the door letting a well dressed Jinyung enter.
'Good afternoon Miss. Biyanka' he entered and she just asked him to take a seat.
After entering what Jinyung saw was almost something he wouldn't even imagine in his dreams.

A very homely Jimin sitting across the couch who was eyeing him with an expressionless face..
'Oh.. G.. good afternoon Mr. Park.. I had no idea I'd find you here sir' he stood nervous.

'You may sit' jimin ordered and Jinyung took the seat far away.
He had no clue why he was called in this expensive surrounding all of a sudden to meet Jimin.

'I heard you on the call Mr. Jinyung, and I must tell you I did not find any reason for Biyanka to apologise to you' Jimin broke the tension in the air.
Jinyung's nervousness just grew as he heard JIMIN's voice. He would've not even called her if he knew she had something going on with the big boss of the industry.

'I am sorry Mr. Park, I had no idea .. Miss. Biyanka would be in relations with you. I would've stayed alert.. if I knew you were her boyfriend' he apologised
Jimin looked at him straight face, sending chills down his spine.

'Husband... I'm her husband and you're just a manger. The show had already been postponed early morning, so I think there was no need to even bother my wife' Jimin spoke making Jinyung stare at him with wide eyes.
He couldn't believe that the client he was now managing was the First Lady of the the industry, the wife of THE PARK JIMIN.
He broke down in sweats thinking of the way he talked to her earlier and moreover the way she was apologising.

'You've been assigned as hee manager due to your abilities to judge proposals and deals that Benefit her career. So I guess you stand in no position to ask where she's staying and what she's doing' Jimin continued

Jinyung seemed to have lost the ability to speak after realising tha grave mistake he just committed.