Chapter 32

Jimin turned the heater of the car
'Remove your jacket' he signalled towards the suit jacket she wore.
She looked at him confused.
'The last thing I want is for you to get sick' he looked straight clutching his seat belt.
She nodded removing her jacket and throwing it at the back.
JIMIN's eyes just went on her and she suddenly became conscious almost forgetting the really short piece of cloth she was wearing.
Her brown bralette showed enough of her skin, her cleavage in a perfect view with her shoulders just having a thin strap off the top.

She immediately moved her body towards the window clearing her throat.
Jimin had seen a lot of women in his life, and when he says lot... it meant a lot.. naked, semi-nude, covered all of them. But the moment he saw Biyanka in such less clothing which was just the first time, his eyes couldn't stop admiring her.

It would be a lie to say there was no feeling of lust growing inside JIMIN's body. But his eyes were just busy captivating her beauty. He felt his blood rushing towards his cheeks when he realised how uncomfortable he might've made her feel.
'Sorry' he said looking straight starting the car. His eyes no longer lingered on her but his mind obviously knew how bad his body needs to get in touch with hers. He wanted to touch her in all the possible ways, and make love to her. But she was a fragile piece of art. He would only do something that sacred with her only when she wants it as much as he does.

Here Biyanka calmed down resting her head on the window rubbing her hands. She finally started to get warm. Her shoulders were no longer feeling cold. She peeked a look at Jimin but couldn't help smiling.
Who knew the PARK JIMIN the world knew could easily get flustered seeing a women dressed in simple pants and bralette.
Biyanka shoved her hairs infront og her shoulders moving them to dry.

Again no words exchanged during the ride but this time both of them had one thought...
The kiss.
Jimin wasn't one of those guys who did things with impulse. He was calculative, and very planned. He didn't kiss her tonight just with a rush of hormones but to tell her that if he's standing infront of her, she cannot even think of being unloved or uncared of. He would never let the woman he loves feel any less of herself.

Whereas for Biyanka, she was emotionally wrecked but she did not regret the kiss. Surprisingly JIMIN's kiss made her feel things she didn't even know were possible. She felt it like a cure to her aching heart. He was there for her to appreciate and respect her presence. She wasn't gonna cry after her stupid ex, cause now she could feel that the man besides her was something she could start to trust on.

Soon Jimin was parking his car near Biyanka's apartment.
'Come upstairs' she broke the silence loosening her seatbelt.
'You sure?' He asked turning to her.
She just nodded while they both got down and ran into the building.
It was still heavily raining, and they both got wet again.
'Ahhh.. get inside fast and get changed' Jimin commented as soon as they entered her place.
She immediately sprinted to her room and coming back just after minutes with a towel.
She handed him the towel 'dry yourself.. I'll see if I can find any clothes' she said
'You don't have to. First go and get changed yourslef' he looked at her rubbing the towel on his head.
She just nodded and went inside.