Chapter 13

'Bee what are you doing here?' Jungkook scoffed at Biyanka while Biyanka just stood with wide eyes anger slightly building
'Really Jungkook? After you show up here without informing me and find me at the same place.. this is the first question you come up with?' She asked raising her eyebrows.
'I told you I have work. And you? Did you tell me you'd be attending this party? And you're not even a part of the industry, don't tell me you're snitching on me!' He rolled his eyes almost arguing with his girlfriend
'You're not serious. I'm so disappointed jun.....'
She just stopped as she saw a blonde tall extremely beautiful woman walking towards them..
'Babe.. where were you. I thought you went to the restroom' she said holding jungkook's arm.
'No way... this is happening' Jimin who stood at some distance held Biyanka's arm and started walking away.
Biyanks who was still trying to process the whole information found herself standing at a corner with a glass of water Jimin offered.
'Biyanka.. relax okay. You wanna go out? Get out of here?' He asked concerned trying to find her eyes.
'No. No.. I'm okay. Can you please accompany me towards the bar section?' She asked walking straight while Jimin just looked confused but followed anyways.
'A glass of whiskey! Without anything. Just the alcohol ' she ordered.
'Miss Biyanka come on. Are you sure?' He asked settling down next to her.
'Mr. Park , If you don't want to be here you're free to leave.' She said
'Okay sorry. Drink as much. Im here' he said asking for plain soda for himself.
Biyanka gulped the whiskey, and the next moment she was having vodka shots.
' Biyanka come let's go get you some food Han?' Jimin took the 5th shot glass from her hand.
'Hmm okay' she said getting up
'Jimin, don't worry I ain't drunk' she said looking straight into his eyes which was actually true.

'Guys! Where the fuck were you?' tae came up to the couple holding a glass of whiskey
'We were actually having some drinks tae' Biyanka told tae not paying attention and walking straight.
'I'd just want to go out for a while. It's too much people here' she said leaving the two.
'What's wrong with her?' Tae asked Jimin
'Jungkook, that bastard showed up here with another girl and had the audacity to call Biyanka just a friend infront of Mrs. Bong' Jimin finally spilled gritting his teeth.
'No way ! I never thought he'd turn out to be such an asshole' tae almost shouted in anger.
'I feel like throwing him out of this place rn. He literally insulted her telling her she's not one of the industry people' Jimin added making his way towards the grand exit door.
'Where are you going?' Tae asked holding JIMIN's arm.
'I'll just come in sometime okay. You be here' he just vanished

...
' Bee listen.. it's not what you think it is okay' Jungkook walked towards Biyanka
' we're not here together, id want you to just leave me alone here' she said sitting on the bench outside.
' come on! Don't be so dramatic Bee!' he said coming closer
'Why? Is it bothering you? Me not siding with whatever you're doing?' She said looking at him with nothing but just disappointment and anger in her eyes.
'This is work Biyanka! This is how the industry is. I cannot claim you as my girlfriend infront of such big names.. I have a reputation ' he said
Biyanka who sat straight looking down at her feet just stood up
'Okay. You're free from our relationship Jungkook. Or I say did you ever even considered us dating?' She looked at him without moving.
'You're taking it all wrong. Come on. You know you love me bee' he said trying to walk closer
'Don't even try. Stay away' she said showing her palm to him
'You can't stay without me. We both know that.. come on Bee! Behave!' He almost shouted trying to reach her shoulders.

'Stay the fuck away from her didnt you hear?' Came a voice from behind
'Mr. Park' Jungkook took a step back
'Yes it's me. Didn't you hear the lady Mr. Jeon? Leave her' Jimin said coming closer standing besides the lady.
'Mr. Park I respect you totally, but trust me you should stay away from this' Jungkook turned to Jimin.
'Look Mr. Jeon I would've turned a blind eye if only I didn't know her and I really can't leave my date of the night like this.' He said resting his hand on Biyanka's lower back
Jungkook looked at Jimin and Biyanka shocked.
'I'll get back to you Biyanka. This ain't over yet. We'll talk okay.' Jungkook said trying to hold her hands while she just stepped back making Jimin to step infront of her.
'Leave' Jimin announced looking into his eyes
And Jungkook just left.