Chapter 29

Mr. Lim dropped Biyanka home while Biyanka couldn't stop stirring and getting all anxious about how Jimin behaved with her earlier.
He sure was caring and all sweet but the way he avoided her eyes and contact told her that he was still mad.... Rather he was hurt.

Jimin on the other hand was determined that he wasn't gonna put his guard down again. He wanted Biyanka in ways she would never have been wanted by any man on this planet. But for the first time ever he was hurt and he was still trying to respect her and her thoughts after all she was in a difficult position as well.

'How long are you trying to put on that mask Jiminah?' Taehyung asked forwarding the glass of whiskey to his bestfriend.
After dinner, he decided to crash at JIMIN's place seeing him lost in his world.

'I'm respecting her space' he said gulping down the drink.
'Maybe she doesn't want you to respect it' tae said making jimin look at him in frustration.

'We'll see what she wants. And whatever she wants I'm ready to put it all at her feet.' Jimin commented before shutting his bestfriend off completely.

......

'You can sign here dear. And day after tomorrow I'll see you at the shoot Han?' Mrs. Bong informed Biyanka finally happy seeing the Young lady ready to give in for this project.

'I'll just call up the designers to take up your measurement. And then you're good to go' the old woman smiled....they both were sitting at some office which exactly wasn't Mrs. Bong's but was co-owned by her.

Biyanka just nodded sitting nervous.
While she was struggling to decide whether she should message Jimin again ... the door of the office flew open and entered Mr. Lim.

Watching him, Mrs. Bong stood up in respect bowing to the younger. Biyanka could sense the respect and hesitation in Mrs. Bong's attitude.
But she was still confused about the not so young man's presence here.
'The designers are here Miss.. I was informed to keep Miss. Biyanka accompanied' he said smiling.

'We'll ofcourse. Mr. Park has equal rights over this shoot. He would be concerned about his artist' Mrs. Bong commented.

The measurements were made, the designers didn't look Korean but they did speak well.
Biyanka was made to feel comfortable throughout in the presence of some new faces.

......

Yun and Biyanka were in the middle of the traffic.
Biyanka decided to bring yun with her since Taehyung being an idol couldn't accompany her everywhere while Yun being the absolute sucker for models and shoots didnr hesitate to decline.

They both reached the destination 10 mins late. Biyanka was already tensed, cause she never was the one to make the other person wait. Her annoyance and nerviousness was evident with her continuous lip biting habit.

'I'm so sorry for the delay' she apologised right entering into the big place where the whole shoot was about to happen. It wasn't an open area.

The old man settled at the chair behind the cameras who seemed to be the director looked at her in annoyance.
'Is this what these new faces got? Getting late on their first day?' He said not looking at Biyanka and proceeding to read some script.
Biyanka bowed down feeling responsible when a girl came up from behind.
'Ma'am, you should get to the green room. We need to ready in 20 mins' she said leading the way towards a room.

While all this was going on, She had noticed al the staff working but her eyes failed to notice Mr. Lim who was already standing watching everything. And it didn't take him time to inform Jimin about the current situation.

While dressing up, Biyanka was given a subtle makeup ... her attire was a plain blush pink suit. With a brown bralette. Her hair were kept straight  and she had worn a necklace.
She was earlier informed that this ad was for a toothpaste. It was the first time the brand was introduced in Korea, having set a market in the states .. they needed a good face for Korea to lead the brand.

The other side, Biyanka was unaware of the events that's were to be taken place outside. Jimin had made an appreanve at the shoot and almost everybody gasped seeing him there.
He was told that the new model was careless and didn't really have any work ethics.
'Mr. Park! It's so good to see you here in person. Myself Jung Jiyeon, the head director of this shoot sir' the old director who had passed comments about Biyanka bowed in respect.

Jimin looked at him straight with no expressions
'Were you the one questioning the new models work ethics some minutes ago?' He asked in a stern voice which made the director look at him with fear.

Before the director could answer Jimin smirked 'as far as I know, your executive directors were begging Miss. Biyanka to show up for this magaizine? You want me to cancel this shoot right here? ... I wonder if your other model who happens to be Kim Namjoon would like to continue with this shoot after he hears how rude and unwelcoming you are' he spoke gaining surprised reactions from around the studio.

'I apologise sir. I would not be this inconsiderate with any artist I promise. Had I known Miss. Biyanka is associated to you or Mr. Kim, I had never let out those words' the old man joined his hands.
'Associated or not, She's not a model. She's far more qualified for these stupid jobs. She's doing your magazine a favor so better behave' Jimin commented before making his way towards the men's green room.

'Hyung, you done with the makeup?' Jimin entered the room making the other makeup artists and stylists leave immediately.

'Oh Jimin! It's good to see you. Come ... I haven't seen Biyanka yet. But I hope she's doing okay. She must be a nervous wreck by now' Namjoon commented wearing his grey suit jacket.
'I'll see that .. but hyung don't hesitate to leave the shoot if thsi director manages to be rude to her' Jimin informed and Namjoon looked at his younger brother smiling.

'You know I don't take disrespect. Don't worry.' The elder said patting the younger's shoulder.