Chapter 60

!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS !!!
MATURE CONTENT

Jimin had maintained distance from Biyanka throughout the event, his urges of getting close to her didn't help a bit but he stood proud seeing her being approached by designers and producers.

Jinyung hadn't left her side and was collecting cards for hee
'What are your plans on your modeling career Miss?' He asked the lady who sat chewing on her food.
'Umm.. I don't know, I decided on entering the industry to prove something, but now when I have Jimin besides me.. I really think if it's worth it' she spoke referring to how she wanted to prove whatever Jungkook had been thinking about wrong, but soon after seeing around she was proud to have a man standing tall and firm behind her to actually take care of her.
She was after all in love.

'You might've entered in a hurry but trust me, you should do it for yourself, and not to forget, Mr. Park has been glowing with the thought of looking at you being in demand so much. He's so proud of you.' Jinyung sipped on his drink.
She just nodded concentrating on her food.

Soon the evening came to an end and Biyanka had to make her way to the hotel.
She entered the suite only to not find Jimjn here yet.

Getting changed in a robe, She sat reading a magazine when her phone buzzed, 'did you reach?' JIMIN's text read

'Yes and I've been missing you Mr. Park' she replied..
As soon as she kept her phone on the side table the bell rang and she went to open the door.

Jimin stood smiling holding a bouquet of Roses at the door.
'Yes? May I know how come I find you here at my doorstep Mr. Park?' She smiled
He narrowed his eyes smirking playing along
'Well miss I saw you at the event tonight so I couldn't resist finding you'
He entered forwarding the roses to her.
She smelled the roses while his eyes went over the robe hugging her figure.
In no moment the door was closed shut and she was pinned to it making the bouquet meet the floor.
'Ah.. the flowers...' she spoke when Jimin held her hands and whispered in her ear 'I'd grow these in our garden for you myself my love... right now Is not the time' he bit her earlobe.
She closed her eyes breathing heavy..
'Mr. Park your wife must be waiting for you .. you shouldn't be here seducing a random woman' she teased him speaking low.
'My wife happens to have quit being herself as of now.. so I guess I need to wife you up instead' he spoke crashing his lips on hers.
Her hands made its way to his hair while he kissed the life out of her.
'I hope this robe is the only thing on your body Biyanka.. I do not want to waste any time' he spoke between the kiss bringing his hands to rub on her sides.
'I guess you'll have to find out yourself sir' she said and Jimin undid the knot of the robe.
She removed his jacket still kissing him while he broke the kiss bringing his lips to her neck.
'Fuck.. you're everything' he whispered sucking onto her collarbone.
She moaned as his hands rested on her bare waist under the robe which still hung on her body.

He brought his hands to her thighs squeezing it and telling her to jump. She instantly wrapped her legs around his waist while he caressed her butt.
'I guess I'll have to get married again' he spoke walking towards the bedroom and laying her down on the bed.
'Is this your way of proposing Mr. Park' she asked raising her eyebrows.
His eyes traced her figure .. her lavender lace bra and underwear on full display while the white robe still covered her shoulders.
'If this is what I get .. I'd propose you every fuckinh day' he hastily removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt.

He came onto her hovering above, kissing and throwing the robe somewhere in the room.
'J...jiminnn' she let out a moan when his tongue worked on her cleavage..
He stopped looking at her.. his eyes turning a shade darker.
'What happened to your Mr. Park..' his voice octaves low.. and hand holding her face squishing her cheeks.
He was not the soft Jimin anymore.. he was aroused and ready to give his wife a hell of a ride.
'M...Mr...Mr.. Park' she stuttered looking into his eyes.
'Sir...' he whispered leaning in
She just nodded, her face still being held with his fingers while his other hand unclasped her bra.

His mouth was all over her body.. his hands squeezing her ass while a moan escaped her lips as a spank landed on her ass.
'Can you take me rough my baby?' Jimin asked wrapping his one hand around her throat.
She opened her eyes nodding 'yes sir'

He smirked kissing her lips again and discarding his clothes.
'You're a fucking dream Mrs. Park.. ' he said before moving his hands to remove her underwear.
Her breath hitched when his hand made contact with her core.
He was pleasing her in every way possible and she absolutely loved every inch of it.
He could give a thousand things away just to have her moaning under him.
His eyes never left her face while he fucked her hard.
'Eyes on me Biyanka' his stern tone brought her to look at him.
'I can't anymore.. fuck' she requested.
'Just a little bit more ... look at me' he demanded holding her chin in his hand and forcing her to look at him while he came off.

Heavy breathing sounds and the smell of sex lingered around the room. She almost passed out while he made sure he cleaned her up before pulling her body against his to cuddle under the covers.
'I love you Mrs. Park' he whispered in her ears kissing her cheek from behind while she just hummed scooting closer to him.