Chapter 81

Author Pov

Biyanka and Namjoon reached the hospital.
Namjoon rushed in first but Biyanka just caught up wiping her face again and again.
Namjoon made sure he wore a mask and a beanie to cover up his identity. But his worry could be sensed with his nervousness and body language.

Biyanka was just so much out of control as soon as she tapped the desk at the reception.
'PARK JIMIN? WHERE IS HE!' She almost shouted and the nurse looked at her wide eyed.
'Shh.. Bi.. love.. come..' Namjoon pulled her to his side and pleaded the nurse

'Floor 5th ICU unit.. to your extreme left'
She said and Biyanka let out a sob..
while Namjoon just held her hand and moved towards the elevator.

The moment the elevator opened Biyanka ran towards the direction and saw Jinyoung, Jin and Yoongi...
She made no stops and stood outside the ICU while trying to pass the door.
'Biyanaka!' Jin came up from behind holding her body while she cried.
'Where is he? How is he. I want to see him please' she almost lost her balance but Jin held her tight almost lifting her off the floor and making her sit on the chair.
She looked into Jin's eyes and held his hand
'J..Jin... please.. take me to him.. I beg.. please' she sobbed and jin's eyes filled with tears.
'You have to be strong Bi.. please.. for us.. for him. He's been taken inside.. it's been 40 mins almost.. we don't know anything yet ... sweetheart.. just please don't cry' he wiped her tears well pulling her for a hug as she cried.

Namjoon stood at a distance and he couldn't control his tears either.
Yoongi who watched Biyanka breaking up like this... didn't have the heart to even tell her anything.. they all just came here running after getting the news...
'H.. how did this happen' Biyanka broke yeh huh and looked around.

'Mr. Lim was on call with me.. and he told me they were just heading towards home.. but the next moment I heard a crashing noise...'
....
'S..some locals helped them.. their car was hit by a truck... the driver who was driving jimin and Lim was injured not much...
Mr. Lim and Jimin both were taken to the ICU.. u just made it here 30 mins ago..' Jinyoung informed and Biyankanjusy looked at her lap.. shedding tears.

....

It had been another hour..
and finally the doctors came out...
'..sir...!' Yoongi made his way towards them with Namjoon
'Hello, Dr. Moon here.. Mr. Lim is out of danger now.. he's been given heavy sedatives .. he suffered a shoulder and major hip injury...'
The doctor announced as they all sighed thanking god but only then Biyanka got up

'... what about Jimin.. h.. he's fine right? When can I meet him?' She asked walking to the doctor and holding his arm
'... we're not sure about him.., his head had been very badly injured.. the immediate surgery has been performed but I'm sorry to inform you the patient has slipped into COMA....'
And before the doctor could finish Biyanka fell on the floor unconscious.

Yoongi made no delays in pulling her up and carrying her.
She was carried to another room while Jin and Jinyoung talked to the doctors.

After almost 30 mins Biyanka woke up in a hospital room .. she looked around to find Namjoon and Jin sitting on the couch talking...

'J..Jimin..' she stuttered and broke down while Jin came up to her trying to calm her down.
'Where is he?' She asked looking at Namjoon
'He's in the other room.. we ain't really allowed but we took permission for you love...he's just sleeping okay? Let's pray that he gets up soon hmm?' Namjoon painfully smiled making Biyanka rest her head on his chest while she just closed her eyes sobbing.

'Be a good girl and have this please.. I request you' Jin forwarded a tetra pack of juice and bowl of fruit.
Biyanka shook her head in a no but She was fed by Jin irrespective.

After that they all made their way out and Biyanka stood outside Jimin's room...
'..go inside' Namjoon whispered standing besides her while she just turned her back towards the door and shook her head
'I can't' she cried and ran towards the washroom covering her mouth.
Namjoon, Jin , Yoongi all became so concerned looking at her whole Jinyoung quickly followed her
'Sir, I'll check on her you all please wait and sit here.. you've not had anything.' He said and walked away.

Soon he found her vomiting while crouching down near the seat.
'Mrs. Park..' he said rubbing her back helping her wipe her mouth
'You should take some rest ... and tell the guys about your pregnancy' he said and Biyanka just held his hand
'No! No.. not right now.. please.. don't tell anyone' she begged and he just nodded taking her towards the seating area.