Chapter 67

His worked hands under her shorts as she sunk her teeth on his shoulder controlling her moans.
The steamy make out session turned out to a wild sex session for the two.
Jimin now laid besides his wife caressing her back while she snores lightly.

...

The boyband group had released their album. And they were the talk of town. Namjoon, Jin, Hobi had their projects lined as well. They decided on continuing the promotional activities for the group for some time.

'So Mr. Kim, aka the leader.. how do you manage the whole team? I mean you've got quite matured and amazing members' the interviewer asked Namjoon who sat across the table with the other five members.

'Well, I'm kinda lucky to have got such members and there's absolutely no managing them!.. they're naturally understanding and very responsible' he smiled replying back.
'Okay so My question to the Big boss now, well all the fans already know how private you are. But we all still want to know.. is there some romantic drama going on in your life?' The lady asking smiled asking Jimin.

Jimin who had a subtle smile on his face nodded answering
'Well, you already mentioned that I'm a private person. I love my fans so I guess I'm just gonna say.. yes I do have a lady'
The interviewer gasped almost shocked while the other members looked at Jimin confused but with a hint as well.
'God! Mr. Park you've no idea how crazy thsi news will take the entire industry. The fans would go insane. But I wish you luck Sir' she bowed in respect and Jimin just nodded thanking her.

'Okay.. so I'd like to go forward to Mr. Kim TAEHYUNG, who happened to have taken the whole of Japan on his side with his beautiful performance on tour, Do you have a special someone?' She asked being curious and TAEHYUNG looked at Jimin.
'Well.. thank you so much for the appreciation, and yes, I am seeing someone.' He replied

Jin looked at TAEHYUNG with almost wide eyes not knowing how to react to the news.

The interview got over while the guys came back to their company.
'Holy shoot! You didn't inform me you were committed! Who TF are you dating?' Namjoon almost shouted.
'Hyung .. just calm down okay! .. it was quick and we decided to take it slow....' Tae replied
'Name .. who's she' joon asked glaring
'Lia.. Biyanka's best friend!' Taehyung shyly replied
And the next second a pillow landed on his head
'Holy fuck! That goddess is dating youu?' Hobi came shouting
Taehyung looked at him with a pissed look
'Yeah she is and you all should just shut up.. you don't even know about Jimin' he said and Jimin glared at him for spilling the secret just like that.
Jin and Namjoon now turned to Jimin
'What's with you Park! You might be all bossy and big outside but come on.. I'll play the Hyung card here, spill' Jin demanded crossing his arms infront his chest.

'Okay. Just take your seats first. I don't want any of you fainting' he said and all the remaining guys took the chairs.

TAEHYUNG looked straight at Jimin nodding
'I'm married' Jimin said and Jin just spilled the Water he was drinking
'What the fuck Jimin.. Married?' Namjoon asked
'Hyung.. it was quick.' He said while Jin coughed
'When did you even got married Jiminah! And to whom! Thsi ain't anything small!' The eldest said
'Biyanka. We're married' Jimin said and in no moments Yoongi stood up walking out of the hall.

While Namjoon Jin and Hobi took the news shockingly .. Yoongi felt a bit weird.

Namjoon, Jin and Hobi have jimin a confused looks whole TAEHYUNG just sat asking
'Why did he leave?'
'Umm.. I'll talk to him don't worry. He might've got some work' Namjoon tried to clear the air.

...

It had been probably weeks since Biyanka went to shootings and finally she was back to her normal doctor life. She preferred working at the clinic and did take up some shoots which Jinyoung suggested.

'I can't believe you're giving me this vacation' Jinyoung said sipping onto his Shake
'You've done a lot of work for me to land good opportunities in terms of Shoots. So till the time the magazines and ads are out.. you must go and enjoy!' Biyanka said sipping onto her iced coffee.
'Will you be good? I mean I'm sure Mr. Park is always with you but you can just tell me anything!' Her manger spoke.
'Don't worry Jinyoung! I promise.. I'm gonna tell you everything! It's just a matter of 2 weeks!' She smiled

Jinyoung was given a good leave by Biyanka for his work. He had always admired her ethics and patience but seeing her be this friendly and understanding he couldn't help but just admire her.

He was to go to his hometown for the next 2 weeks as the magazines announced the releases 3 weeks later.

Her phone buzzed