Chapter 11

'Is that for me?' Tae asked pointing at the wine in my hand.
'Oh yes yes ofc' I said forwarding.
'Not taking it unless we have one drink' he said holding the bottle but not taking it.
'Do you think I can say no to that puppy face?' I asked eyeing the handsome.

'Okay so basically bee I just didn't call you for some foods and drink. I had to talk' Tae sounded serious shifting on his side of the couch.
My eyes lost the fun and looked at his concentrating.
'Have I done something?' I asked with fear.
'No you dumb! No! I know already the answer to my question I'm gonna ask next but please' he said holding my hand.

'Just ask right now. You're giving me anxiety tae' I asked fully facing him
'Come to the party with me' he said looking in my eyes.
'I know bee you'll put your guard up and tell me 'no tae I can't and shit' but stfu I don't know anything you're gonna be.......'
I cut him in between
'I'm coming' I said with a smile
'No bee please' he raised his voice sounding annoyed but as soon as he realised what I said.. he turned to me 'what? You're coming?? As my plus one? Really?' He said holding my shoulders.
'Yes I am' I laughed nodding.
And the next second I was crushed into a hug.

'Okay you better doll up really well. I'm gonna send you my outfit! We'll look bomb' he said getting excited.
'Yes sir' I bowed.
'Btw tae, I am invited too. Like Mrs. Bong came today at the clinic and asked me to show up at the party without fail' I explained and tae just brushed my hair feeling like a proud father.

'That's the best thing I've heard today after your yes' he said

....

2 days later

Here I stood infront of the mirror in my room wearing a white full length gown with a slit running across my left thigh, straightening my hair while Lia shouted from the living room
'Don't dress to kill Bee, I like the industry. They've such handsome stars.'
I laughed slipping my feet into the heels and walking out.
'Fuck. You look hot bee' Lia came with her hands full of popcorns.
'Here eat something' she fed me some of the same as my phone rang.
'Go! Mr. Kim must be waiting' she patted my shoulder smiling.
'Stop giving me that look' I said staring at her.
'What look? You know I'll always prefer Kim over Jeon' she crossed her arms infront of her chest and walked away.

'Hello! Yah Im coming' I said informing tae.
Earlier this day he told me that he'd be coming to pick me up with his driver.
He definitely wanted to make it look I was his plus one.
I made my way outside and saw his Mercedes parked. I guess he saw me coming out, as he stepped down his car looking absolutely stunning wearing a beaded black tux paired with a black shirt and white tie.
'Damn Bee. Fuck are you even real?' He said taking my hand in his and kissing it.
'Don't get over dramatic' I rolled my eyes while laughing
'Ohh sass I see.. ' he nudged bare shoulder and helped me get into the car.
'Good evening miss' the driver wished and I let out a smile
'Hello Mr. Im'
Me and tae sat at the back just talking about random stuff the whole way.

During the whole ride, even though I was talking with him.. my mind was so anxious about the fact that even Jungkook would be there.
He had no idea I'd be there too that too with Tae being my plus one.
I felt a bit guilty but at the same time my mind told me how it would be okay. I was no longer going to act all soft and naive. If he didn't tell me about the party, he didn't deserve to know it as well.

'Bee we're here!' Tae grabbed my attention as the car stopped.
Taehyung got down from his side while I got down from mine.

Author POV

The entrance of the grand hall was flooded with reporters. After all it's a rare event where you see all the stars gathered under one roof.
As soon as tae and Biyanka made it to the carpet. Before the lady could even get her senses on where she stood, she already became the hot topic.
Everybody was curious how she ended up coming along the famous boy band member V.
Tae gave a subtle smile making his way to the entrance having Biyanka's arm around his.

They both didn't seem to be dating for the reporters to start the rumours.
Half of the news media knew who she was but the other half were just curious of how this beautiful stunning lady never made it to the cameras before.

Slaying in her off shoulder white dress she made it inside the grand hall.
The whole place was full of the very much known celebrities.
Biyanka wasn't overwhelmed at all. She'd been into this environment. But was never used to it.
So many of these have been on her chair so vulnerable and full of pain.
She smiled bowing down to the knows while tae grabbed her hand and made her walk to the table she saw some handsome men sitting at.

'Tae! You made it finally' Biyanka heard the man dressed in a black coat.
'Hello hyung! Look who I got with me today. The lady incharge of my smile! Dr. Biyanka!' Tae informed the 2 men sitting.
As soon as their eyes landed on the lady, the two got up on their feet giving such warm comfortable smiles.
'Hello, Biyanka here' she shook hands with the taller one with dragon eyes.
'Kim Namjoon here' the man smiled 'heard quite a lot about you Miss. and to be honest, i was about to make an appointment with you' Namjoon said making the younger lady laygh.
'You're always welcome Mr. Kim, I've been a fan of your work and was looking forward on meeting you. Nice to meet you' she laughed.
'And Hope right here! I'm Jung Hoseok, J hope for the band' the brighter human standing said.
'Biyanka! Im Taehyung's dentist. Nice to meet you sir. You're an inspiration' she said shaking hands.
'We know how good you are doctor, it's a pleasure to have you here' Jhope said taking Biyanka to sit.
As the four settled down with Biyanka between Tae and jhope whole Namjoon sat right infront.