Chapter 20

Jimin let out a yawn feeling almost caged while he tried to move.
He could feel some weight on his abdomen, he opened his eyes only to figure out that he wasn't in his room and then his face turned to his side.
He could swear on anything precious to him that this was the first time ever he felt so good waking up.
Biyanka's face so close to his that her nose nuzzled near his collar bone. Her hair all over her face and arms wrapped around his torso.

He slightly raised his head to find her legs tangled around his abdomen while he just closed his eyes smiling. He could give up a thousand nights to experience a morning like this.
She was ethereal, and she felt safe. For him he couldn't point out his exact feelings but he could feel butterflies and flutters in his chest.

The mighty Park Jimin, who was the strong undisputed man of the industry, the feared idol.... Felt so small and teenage like cuddling with this lady.
He carefully got out from her grip and brushed the hair from her face.
'So beautiful' he smiled looking at her.
He fixed the blanket to cover her up and left the room only to find Taehyung lying on the floor near the couch.

'What a dickhead I swear!' He rolled his eyes walking to him.
'Aye! Tae. Get up.' He crouched down besides
'..umm.. Lia.. stop.. ' tae mumbled and jimin looked at him surprisingly.
'You crazy.. fucker get up!' Jimin almost yelled smacking his head, to which tae opened his eyes looking around.

'Lia....' He was just speaking when Jimin cut him
'Jimin... it's jimin' he said helping him get up from his arms.
'You really slept on the floor Tae? How much drunk do you fucking have to be' Jimin eyed him.

'Don't yell. My head's aching.. I'm a baby' He rested his back on the couch as Jimin made his way to the kitchen.

....

After almost 20 mins,
Jimin settled on the dining table and the click of the door opening made his head turn to the direction.
'What the fuck happened last night?' Lia came yawning.

'You were simping over Tae.. and were completely wasted' jimin offered her a cup of green tea.
She sat straight realising what a mess she must've been to have passed out like that.
Her cheeks turned red as she glanced at Jimin.

'Don't worry, I won't embarrass you. I've a big embarrassment on my shoulder resting on that couch' he referred to tae and she looked at him.

'What's wrong with Mr. Kim' she asked
'Really Lia? Mr. Kim? You guys were giving eachother nicknames almost ready to eat each others faces and now you decide to address him like that' jimin raised his eyebrows.

'Okay sorry. Stop intimidating me. You're so fuckinh scary' she said sipping her tea.

Jimin then got up and made his way to Biyanka's room.
'Biyanka.. get up. It's almost 11' Jimin shook her.
'Umm... my head' she said still not opening her eyes
'I know, here eat this. You'll be better' jimin said sitting on the bed
She opened her eyes staring at him.

'I feel like puking' she admitted while Jimin helped her sit straight.
'Have this' he gave her the bowl of soup he made just for her.
'I must've been too much' she whispered and Jimin chuckled.
'Nah.. you were cute' he said smiling.

She didn't dare to look at him in the eyes. She was just too embarrassed. But she was almost forgetting about her sorrows and that made Jimin the most relaxed of all.