Chapter 64

'Baby.. ah I swear you make me want to quit work and just work on that goddamn body of yours' Jungkook mumbled kissing Stacy's neck

'Ahh.. let me work Kookie! We're in office! Come on. Babyyy!' She slapped his hands giggling.

'Can't wait to come home tonight, You'd be railed' he whispered before adjusting his tie and kissing her lips bidding her a goodbye.

Stacy sat ordering infront of her laptop, ordering her manager around.
Suddenly the door burst open
'Ma'am, maam, We have Mr. Lim .. Manager of Mr. Park in the building' the guard informed panicking.

'Ofc I know who Mr. Lim is! Gosh.. I can't believe.. Is Unistar my next destination? I knew Mr. Park can't afford to lose a star like me.. damn.. Let him in!! NOW!' She almost shouted .. getting excited internally but also nervous.

Just in some minutes She saw the tall handsome Mr. Lim dressed in a black suit walking inside with his briefcase. Not only that, But he had 2 other people following him.

'Umm.. Hello.. Mr. Lim.. You're here! My god I just can believe.' She gasped in excitement bowing down and then forwarding a chair
'Here, sir just take a seat please' she said politely.
Mr. Lim paid no attention to her fake respect she displayed.
He simpler nodded at the two men behind him.

'Miss. Stacy, you're charged with cases under different clauses' one of the men forwarded a paper towards her.

'What? What the fuck are you saying. Mr. Lim? What shit is all this' she shouted and started reading the paper.
In no time her face turned pale and her forehead dripping with sweat.
She saw the paper mentioning another charge with no one but Park Jimin himself.
She didn't even pay attention to the remaining charges being filed in the name of Miss. Biyanka, but as soon as she read JIMIN's name, she knew it was over for her.
'Ma...May i know who are you both' she stuttered looking at the two men.
'They're the Unistar entertainment Lawyers who have been appointed by Mr. Park especially on thsi case' Mr. Lim stood up.

'You've harmed the image of Mr. Park by creating a totally baseless scene at the shooting site of a designer brand, Mr. Park shares some part of shares with it... also you have injured an artist, you badmouthed your Co- Model and then threatened on suing her... Miss.. you're now being debarred from acting under any of the agencies that exist in South Korea, as Mr. Park has already issued the statement in press. He has also asked for you to appear with your lawyer on court ahead of this week' Mr. Lim stared into her eyes almost telling her how fucked up she was.

'Y..you can..can't do this! I am being wrongly charged. You...Mr. Mr... Park ... he.. he can't do this.. I did no harm to him. That was some stupid model present there. She isn't even a model. Why would be protect her' She lost it almost shouting.
'She is Mr. Park's Doctor, her manager is well known by Mr. Park and Mr. Park never fails to differentiate between the right and the wrong. Miss. Stacy, you've violated rights, you slapped Miss. Biyanka, you also harmed her reputation, and then went on threatening, you should now speak in court.... I'd take a leave now' Mr. Lim turned and left the room with the other two.