Chapter 35

Jimin has been through a roller coaster today. His eyes were red with rage and anger.
He sat on his bed looking at the floor. His veins from the neck poking out.
He was angry on himself. He was frustrated and couldn't  stop cursing himself.

'How the fuck could you even think of doing that to her!' His mind shouted at himself.
She was a sacred worship worthy human for him. She was an innocent strong soul made only to be touched and cherished by the luckiest and worthiest creature on earth.
And he thought he fucked yo bad today.

The moment tonight when he kissed her for the first time. He could feel his heart at peace.
Between all the chaos where Park Jimin was feared and taken as a dangerous man.. He was for the first time just Jimin infront of her.
He wanted to lover he just like a normal human loves and preaches his/hee god.

He never thought she'd be a virgin after all these years of relationship. He thought he was doing the right thing by making hee forget about her previous struggles and pain.
But the moment after learning about her inexperience with this, he was angry at himself for initiating things too early. He was not suppose to touch her before fully claiming her his.

Tears escaped his eyes thinking about the trust she put on him regarding her body, her soul.
She was ready to give in tonight.
He couldn't break her trust. She deserved a commitment. She shouldn't be taken advantage of.
He completely was overthinking the situation. But for a person like Jimin, who was falling in love for the first time. He wanted to do things perfectly. He didn't want to have even one moment where he treats her bad.
She was his moment of happiness. His getaway.
But the blame game didn't stop here.
He felt like a monster tonight. He thought he could've very well controlled himself.

He didn't want to make her feel used after getting cheated on.
For him, hee virginity mattered a lot. Cause she wasn't just a random girl in his life. He was ready to make her the lady of his life.

The Park Jimin was down bad for thsi lady and he was not afraid to wait a thousand years for her.
He couldn't sleep the night, tossing in the bed completely unaware of Biyanka's similar situation.

Biyanka's POV

Biyanka was all tears and hurt this night. She didn't know she'd be giving herself to Jimin this early. For her getting intimate did carry a meaning bug with Jimin. Who was a big person outside, all famous and THE PARK JIMIN of the industry... he was just Jimin with her. She could feel peace being with him and his kiss definitely did wonders in healing her aching heart. But the moment he seperated his body from hers. She was thrown back to the clouds of self doubt and hurt.