Chapter 34

Breathing heavily Biyanka couldn't resist moving her hands over his hair.
Her fingers were holding his hair locks while his lips moved along her neck giving her goosebumps. He was ready to give it all in tonight. Leaving butterfly kisses on her collar bones he stopped before going on her cleavage.

His eyes stared at her face.
Her eyes closed , lower lip tucked with her teeth.
He made no hesitation in capturing her lips again.
His hands moved towards her hips caressing and squeezing. She opened her lips slightly giving his tongue the access to taste the hot chocolate she had earlier.
'Fuck.. you're making me crazy' he mumbled against her lips panting.
Her hands went towards his shirt trying to unbutton. When he patted her hips holding hee thighs indicating her to jump.
She jumped crossing her legs over his waist while the kiss continued.
He walked towards the couch carrying her as her hands worked on his shirt.
She was lying on the couch while Jimin hovered her.
'Allow me Biyanka' his deep dark voice brought her back as she found him asking for permission to unbutton her top.
She nodded and his head dived between her chest. He wanted her to forget her sufferings. He wanted to make her feel good.
One button, two buttons, he could see her black bra after he exposed her shoulders completely.
The pleasure for her was overwhelming. Their breaths could be heard mixed with the sound of  rain outside.

'J..J..jimin.. ' she almost whispered which made Jimin look at her eyes.
They stared at eachother 'I..I've never done this before' she managed to say, her hands on his shoulders while his rested on her sides.
He immediately had his hands off her body.
He was shocked. His darker gaze came to a halt when he just sat closing his eyes.

She looked at him confused and clutched the opened areas of her top.
Confusion and embarrassment was an understatement for her. She couldn't understand why'd Jimin just stop knowing the fact she was a virgin.
She sat up looking at him. His hair dis heaved
.. the chest on full exposure but eyes closed and a frown on display.
Her eyes filled with tears when he just looked down sighing. Looking so angry and frustrated.
'I need to leave Biyanka, Go to bed. You need sleep' he avoided eye contact and got up picking up his car keys from the table.
I'm just few minutes he was out of the house.

This whole time Biyanka sat stunned.. hurt was all what she felt. She felt rejected.. humiliated and insulted.
The moment she was ready to give her body to this man who displayed all the positive love languages to her. He managed to vanish leaving her insecure.