Chapter 19

I'm no time Jimin and tae found themselves inside the room with the other two ladies.
JIMIN's eyes said a thousand words his mouth couldn't.
His eyes showed so much concern and sadness for the woman sitting on the bed talking to the other two in the room.

'Yank! I hate to break this to you right now, but I'm off to Jeju for the next 2 weeks' lia informed Biyanka taking her hand
'Oh really? Is it regarding the new college ?' She asked almost excited
'Yes honey. And I am sorry I swear I tried shifting but I just cannot. And I won't be with you' lia said almost tearing up
Tae looked at both of them thinking of so many things at once
'Ah! Li it's not a problem come on! I promise I'll take of myself. Have my medicines too!' Biyanka optimistically chirped

'We will manage that, Lia you don't have to worry  okay' Tae said and Lia just shook her head.
....

It had been 2 days since Biyanka was back home and Lia didn't leave her for a minute.
She was flying to Jeju tomorrow so she wanted to have to most of her time with her best friend.

'Mr. Park and Mr. Kim would be coming tonight after their shoot ends , so I'm making some good food' Lia spoke from the kitchen while Biyanka just hummed focused on the web series going on the television.

Almost 2 hours passed and the doorbell indicated the arrival of the two.
'I'll get the door' Biyanka got up throwing the remote on the couch.

'Helllooooo my beautiful girl' tae walked in engulfing her in his arms.
'Hello to you to tae tae' Biyanka replied patting his back smiling.
Jimin moved closer to her as she broke the hug while tae made his way towards the kitchen.
'It's good to see you smile' jimin side hugged her making her blush a bit.

Soon the four settled in the living room talking
'We should go on lunch dates I swear!' Tae cried hugging Biyanka.
'Yes we will tae.' She patted his head and Jimin laughed
'Shall we start the drinks?' Lia grabbed the bag from the table
'We're drinking??' Biyanka looked almost surprised.
'Ofcourse we are my love' Tae poked her nose getting up to get some glasses and lia followed.

'It's been long since I had a drink' she admitted looking at Jimin, while he smiled 'well drink as much you want then. We're to enjoy here' he said getting more comfortable and coming to sit besides her.

Lia brought the food and drinks together while tae helped pouring.
'To my new fucking boring life' she raised a toast and all laughed.

Lia was 3 drinks down swaying her body when Taehyung joined her. She was slapping his butt and Jimin just stared at the two wide eyes.
But what he didn't notice was the girl sitting besides getting equally drunk.
'It's been so fucking long since I had an orgasm' she spoke and Jimin turned to her wide eyed.
He spit his drink coughing when Biyanka looked at him confused.
'I was talking about myself and you start to choke Mimi' she laughed and Jimin looked at her
'What did you just call me?' He asked
'...umm... I forgot' she smiled totally losing her sense.
'I wanna dance too' she sang getting up almost falling again when Jimin supported her from her waist.
'Easy big girl, you're gonna hurt yourself' he whispered earning a smiled from her.
'You won't let me get hurt chim' she said bringing her face closer rubbing her nose with his.
'Never' he said making her stand as she laughed joking the other two crackheads.
Jimin just stared at Biyanka in awe. She was finally carefree and seemed happy.  This scene spread a warmth in his heart.
He could watch her enjoy for the rest of his life and never get tired.

'I like you so much you handsome human!' Shouted Lia pointing at Tae.
She and him hugged most of the time making Jimin sick at his stomach. He hated tae getting drunk and seeing Lia almost at the same level he knew it'd be so dangerous to let them both be in the same room.

'Enough of you guys drinking. Lady can I please?' Jimin walked to Lia taking her glass.
'Wait. Who is this handsome man!' Lia turned to Jimin grabbing his face with her hands and JIMIN's eyes went wide as he just kept the glass on the table and cover her hands with his.
'Ma'am, I'm not Taehyung.' He said trying to force himself out of her grip.
'No but you're so fuckinh hot' she said squeezing his cheeks making him pout.
'No wait' he finally got out of her grip and helped her walk to the room.
Finally after dropping lia to the bed Jimin made it yo the living room but was surprised to see no more noise coming.
He went towards the couch and saw tae and Biyanka lying on the couch in each others arms.
He clenched his jaw taking Biyanka out of his arms
'Umm.. don't.. I want cuddles' Biyanka mumbled in her sleepy state.
'Yes you'll get it but not from him' he said wrapping his arm around her waist.
'I don't wanna walk' she said keeping her eyes closed and leaning on him.
'You leave me with no option princess' he said pulling her up in his arms and making his way to her room.
He made her lay on the bed and covered her with the blanket.
'Don't leave' she whispered holding his hand when he turned and smiled settling down besides her.