Chapter 49

His hold on her hips was firm, her lips mimicking his movements.
Her hands made their way to his hair, while he moved his under her shirt squeezing her waist.
Getting out of breath, Jimin broke the kiss staring at her with his dark eyes, he wanted her right now.
He had been waiting to show her what she means to him, while she stared at his eyes losing herself completely. It was her husband looking at her. She knew she could trust him, and she was ready to.
Jimin face went near her jaw, kissing her intense.
His tongue travelled along her jaw line, then towards her collarbones.
'Fuck! You're everything Biyanka' he whispered gaining a moan from her when he kissed her chest.
'A...Jimin...' she whispered holding her last urge to ask him to give it all to her.
'Yes My love' he asked in the dirtiest of tones.

His fingers pulled out the string holding her tie-up top.
He looked into her eyes asking for permission
'May I'
'Y....yes' she stuttered feeling his cold fingers around her collarbone.
Her Black Lace bra was now visible to his eyes.
She made him feel butterflies which he never even thought existed.
His eyes travelled along her torso as he inhaled some air 'Fucking perfect' he said kissing her neck going towards her chest.
She was breathing heavy, her hands playing with the hem of his tshirt, and in no time she pulled it up.
His hands left her body, as he himself pulled his shirt off.
Her eyes went wide seeing his naked self. His gorgeous fair skin, his muscles flexed while holding her waist.
She traced his toned body, his well sculpted torso, the abs which she never knew could look this hot.
JIMIN's body was no joke, and she realised it only now when his hard chest was pressed against hers.
Jimin covered her hand with his, bringing it to run along his chest and his abdomen.
'This is all yours baby' his dirty low tone sent shivers down Biyanka's spine.
Jimin looked like a freakin sex god at this moment and She was just thanking her past good deeds to be witnessing all this.
'Biyanka, look into my eyes' he spoke.
She immediately looked into his, and saw no lust but desire and doubt at the same time.
'Do you want me to do thsi?' He asked
The more she wanted to say 'oh fuck me right now please', she was also scared.
They might've got married and had this crazy sexual tension between them, but she was still scared of her past experiences. She didn't doubt Jimin a bit. For her, he was a safe place now. She knew she could be standing all alone against the world and Jimin would shield her with all his will. But despite all the known facts, there was this uneasiness where she failed to express her desires and feelings fully to him.
Jungkook had left a big void inside her, and that would definitely take time to heal.
Whereas she could obviously sense the differences between her ex and Jimin, Jimin knew what he wanted and he made Biyanka know that she was cared of.
Jimin wasn't a coward. He was willing to ask her for marriage but she still was scared of being left, being betrayed and being heartbroken.
She hadn't given her virginity to Jungkook, not that she didn't want to but she thought she'd be spending her rest of the life with him and he would cherish her.
.....
Jimin smiled noticing Biyanka's silence. He knew she wanted it but she still was fighting her past.
He brought his lips to kiss her forehead.
'This can wait baby' he said looking into her eyes while she looked down.
Hee eyes were all teary, as she felt she was letting him down.
'Shhh.. look at me. We have a whole lifetime to do this.. but first we'll start from here' he rested his finger on her chest near her heart.
'Let's work on this?' He asked bringing her hand towards his chest where his heart was.
She nodded 'I..I'm sorry' she whispered still sniffing.
He cupped her face in his palms demanding her eyes to land on his face. His eyebrows furrowed showing his disappointment.
'You will never ever apologize for saying no! Never! You don't have to apologise for feeling something. And it's my duty to understand your feelings and your body' he said in a stern and affirmative voice earning a nod from her.
He hugged her caressing her back 'but babe, just be sure, once I mend your heart and gain your trust, I'm fucking the Brains out of you!' He said it in her ear smirking as she just hit his stomach with her hand blushing.
She hid her face in his chest while he cradled her to sleep giving her soft kisses.