Chapter 41

Biyanka sat in her balcony staring at the flowers sent by Jimin.
'Congratulations on your first step to bigger dreams..
From Park Jimin'
It read with a heart drawn. She knew Jimin picked those. She had mentioned earlier how she loves exotic breeds and almost all kinds of flowers.. and it was exactly what he had sent her..
a beautiful mix of wild lilies, dark and light roses, Tulips with the most beautiful orange and red shades, assisted with other contrasting colours.
She smiled and looked at her phone.

Before she could type a thank you message to him. Yoongi's message displayed on the screen.
'I can't want for the date night beautiful. And by the way, congratulations on looking so stunning Biyanka'
She immediately decided on replying settling with a time.
As soon as she sent the text to him,
Yoonhi had sent her a photo attachment.
It looked like he was at a set, but what caught her eyes was Jimin sitting down on a chair getting all dolled up for shoot.
His side profile was visible to the camera and Biyanka felts herself weak on her knees.
He looked handsomely hot. The purple suit he wore looked just fine on him.
She abruptly closed the phone and held her cheeks with her palm.
'Relax!' 'Yoongi! Focus on yoongi' she told herself.

.....

Hours later she found herself sitting in this beautiful restaurant.
Yoongi had directly come from the shoot and now they both just sat staring at the beautiful view outside.
'You looked really amazing in the shoot. I mean it's gonna be so good to see you often on covers' he commented
While Biyanka just smiled not wanting to speak much on this topic.
They both shared a beautiful night talking about work and Biyanka telling him about her likes regarding food and other activities.

Before Leaving, Biyanka went towards the washroom.
She stood in front of the mirror fixing her hair and jeans.
But the moment she left the washroom her eyes settled on the guy who stood tall infront of her.
Frozen she stood. Without moving her eyes from his.

'Never thought I'd find you here!' He said
'Get lost Jungkook' she rolled her eyes throwing a disgusting look at him.
'Hah... confidence Han? I mean.. I thought you never liked extravagant places? Looks like you are actually a gold digger' He smirked

'You literally make me question my decisions. Such a disgust you are' she tried walking ahead when he held her wrist and made her face him again.
'You love this disgust darling' he brought his face closer to hers.. almost whispering
'I don't know what to do with you.... Kiss those beautiful lips?... touch you or maybe... just fuck the senses out of you to tell you who owns you!' He said while she looked at him with wide eyes.

'You don't fucking own me Jeon, your whole life would be less to claim me as yours. A cheater is what you are, disgusting asshole!' She pushed his chest making him look at her in amazement.
'Woah woah, you're getting Feisty babe.... Is it that Park teaching you? Or that Yoongi? I see you're getting a load of attention.' He started walking towards her smiling.

'Get away from her!' Came a loud enough voice for jungkook to stop.
Biyanka knew very well but didn't turn her head rather her eyes closed trying to contain her anger.
'Oh.. Mr. Park .. wait' jungkook faced jimin and bowed down holding up his hand for a handshake.
'The one in command Han? Quite protective for a normal dentist and wanna be model ... I mean.. sir I may inform you, she's not worth the efforts. I can offer you hotter ones? I'd take her on your behalf if you insist?' He laughed
Looking at him Jimin could sense that jungkook was reeking of alcohol and disgust.
His eyes were bloodshot and his face showed the immense amount of anger. He could kill jungkook right now. But then his eyes went on Biyanka standing behind with her eyes closed.
Jimin walked straight to Biyanka hitting Jungkook's shoulder.
He held her hand in his and looked at her.
'Look at me' he said pulling her chin up with the other hand.
She opened her eyes and met his. His anger disappeared within seconds seeing her teary eyes.
'You're not weak. Answer him! Answer him right now.' Biyanka looked at jimin confused.
'If you don't want me to kill him right away or less get him arrested.. show him his place....' He stared deep into her eyes and say once more 'For me Love' ...
And Biyanka just nodded facing a smirking jungkook.
Biyanka left Jimin's hand and walked towards him.
The next second her palm met his cheek and a tight slap was given to Jungkook.
'You bloody motherfucking asshole. Get the fuck lost from my sight. Your insane ass cannot get enough of one woman and you dare to insult me right here!' She said in a stern but calm voice.
'You've been the worst mistake of my life. But trust me jungkook. You have no idea what's coming. I'm gonna give this all back to you well'
She eyed him angrily.

'You would be dead by now if not at my mercy Jungkook. And I dare you to speak a word against or to Jimin. I'll make sure I have your blood on my hands and not him.' She found Jimin's hands in hers while she spoke.

'Wait! You got me this right? She looked at the ring in her left hand' she left jimins hand and pulled out the ring from her finger.
'Fucking keep it and save it for your next target'
She threw the ring at his face, dragging jimin while walking past Jungkook.

All this while the slightly drunk Jungkook was now in full senses as soon as Biyanka gave him a slap. He never expected her to answer him back and that too with all those words and actions. She slapped him. He was enraged right now. And with her last action of throwing that diamond ring he brought her... he knew he's never gonna see the old Biyanka again.