Chapter 80

I woke up in the morning to a very sleepy Namjoon in my kitchen. He had stayed overnight.. He had to leave in the noon to his parents..

I was gonna be alone for 2 days since there was no shoot or any such work for me .
Jimjn had called in the morning to tell me how he can't focus on work cause he really wanna be home..
and I just couldn't tell him how much I needed him home that I wanted to cry at the moment.

Namjoon left after having a good breakfast that he himself made.

And now I just sat in the living room munching on some cookies.
My phone rang and I picked up to hear my manager
'How are you Mrs. Park' he asked and I just rolled my eyes
'I miss my husband Jinyoung'
'Ofc you do.. you want me to come over? I need to discuss a contract with you' he asked and I just hummed in response

I felt very low today.. my cravings and mood swings were taking a toll on me.. it was one more week for Jimin to come and ... I already wanted to fly to him.

Soon Jinyoung showed up with a box of doughnuts ...
'You didn't have to' I said smiling and he just smiled back
'Come on.. I am taking the liberty of being the only person known about You and Mr. Park becoming parents very soon...' he smiled and I just nodded ...

We discussed about a new project which was just the next month.. and I was already intrigued by the subject.. it was in welfare of orphan kids.

The whole day flew by..
and just like that the week too came to an end..

.....

A week later

I had been busy with a perfume photo shoot, and Jinyoung was with me throughout.
'Are you tired?' He asked as I took my seat on the couch in the makeup room.

'Ani .. I'm fine.. just these heels ..' I said taking them off
'They ain't good for you.. I'll make sure I ask the stylists not to include heels the next time'

'Haha thank you.. what would I do without you Jinyoung' I smiled and wiped my makeup.

Jimin was coming tonight...
I was been told not to take too much of stress, hence I decided to cut short my choices of contracts.

'Would you accompany me for the dinner?' Jinyoung asked lifting my bag
'JIMIN's gonna be home tonight... I guess I should break the news to him' I smiled and he just nodded agreeing
'Finally!'

....
I was sitting in my room in my pyjamas ...
I had told ajumma to not come for cooking the dinner today since I really wanted to cook myself.

I stood by the counter when I heard the doorbell..
before I could turn the doorbell seemed to ring continuously.

'Omooo! Coming! Wait a bit..' I almost screamed
'Oh god Jimin! I'm coming !' I said walking towards the door and opening...
Only to find a panting Namjoon ,
'Hi Joon! Come inside!' I pulled himinside.. while he looked at me with worried eyes
I could sense something wrong...
'Wha..what is it? Are you alright?' I asked touching his arms..
'L..love.. Jimin' he panted
And my eyes went wide.. 'jimin? What happened to him... Namjoon! Where is he?'
'H..he got into an accident' Namjoon said and I almost fell back .. before I could touch the ground his arms already secured me ..
'Biyanka! Fuck... love listen.. he's in the hospital.. don't panic Han?' He said making me stand and the next moment I was already inside his car ..
my eyes couldn't stop watering while I just stared at nothing...
Namjoon had my hands held with his.. I could see him controlling himself so much...