Chapter 26

'Bee! I swear If you say no...I'm not meeting you ever' Taehyung spoke on the phone.

'But....tae..' she tried speaking when he just cut her again
'Not hearing a no. I'll be there with you I promise! Now I have to go... we'll be landing there tomorrow night' he said hanging up.

'Jimin!' Taehyung moved from his chair calling his bestfriend who sat near the balcony.
He didn't look at tae but the whole conversation had his ears focused on what they were talking about.

'Is there something wrong between you and bee?' Taehyung asked sitting across him.
Jimin looked at Taehyung with a straight face and proceeded to think whatever he was.
'Can you drop being this secretive and silent. I'm your bro!' Tae said almost fake crying.
'She thought I was trying to get her to bed' jimin spoke still not looking at him.

'What?' Taehyung stood up shocked.
'When! And why don't I know about this' he continued
'Cause it's none of your concern' jimin spoke straight getting up from his chair.
'She's an overthinker jiminah! ... she's been treated quite unfair lately' Taehyung explained while jimin just stared at him.

Jimin tried not extending this conversation cause according to him, his shit was just his to deal with.
'Do you like her?' Taehyung suddenly asked bringing jimin out of his trance
'Yes I do' he admitted straightaway.

Taehyung just smiled not getting surprised by his straightforward answer cause he knew Jimin was never grey. He was either white or black. He never talked extra, nor did he ever pretend. He didn't fear shit. His life had been like this forever and he never lied.
Taehyung was proud of the Jimin he was with right now. Though he too had a small tiny crush on that woman but he could measure the care and affection Jimin had in his actions for her. He had been shipping them ever since the event night.

'Now you dare disturb me Kim Taehyung, I need a good sleep now' Jimin warned sitting on the bed.

'She's been offered an advertisement' Taehyung informed jimin trying to get his attention.
'I know' Jimin said switching off his side of the table lamp while Taehyung just looked at him in shock.
After all there were still some things Taehyung didn't know about JIMIN.