Nightmare!

They got in, and Erin shut the door, before taking their coats and shoes off, and sliding the shoes in the cubby holes, and coats on the hooks.

Welcome home baby! Erin whispered.

Jay yawned, and was so glad he was home with his girl, and bed, but he was sure as hell exhausted.

Let's go to bed bubba. Erin suggested softly.

Mhmm. Jay muttered out.

Come on then baby. Erin spoke softly.

They both walked upstairs, and made it into the bedroom.

Here we are baby!! Erin piped up.

Jay was so happy, that he was back in his room, aloud to sleep with his Beautiful pregnant girl.

They both got into bed, and Erin cuddled into Jay's side, and Jay slept peacefully, until something traumatizing happened to Jay.

GET OFF!! Jay screamed in his sleep.

Erin jolted awake, to see her boyfriend crying, and screaming in his sleep.

Baby? Erin whispered, as she turned the lamp on.

NO, NO PLEASE!! Jay sobbed out, clenching the pillow tightly, until his knuckles turned white.

Jay wake up bubba. Erin tried again.

I'M SORRY, NO DON'T GIVE ME THAT PLEASE!! Jay whimpered.

Jay it's okay, your in Chicago with me your safe baby. Erin muttered out.

Jay woke up abruptly, and gasped for breath.

Baby, baby, Hey breathe with me. Erin suggested softly, as she grabbed his cold shaking hands gently.

Breathe in for 5, and out 3. Erin guided.

Jay copied his girl's breaths, and his breath became more even.

I-I'm sorry E-Erin. Jay whimpered out.

Erin was so heart shattered, that Jay said sorry for something which he couldn't control, it was a nightmare from the kidnapping.

Baby, it's okay. Erin whispered.

I-I'm s-sleepy. Jay randomly mumbled.

I bet! Erin asked.

Jay lied down with his head down on her lap, while she massaged his auburn locks.

Shhh, just go to sleep baby, I'm here. Erin shushed calmly.

Jay succumbed sleep, and fell asleep deeply.

There you go baby, have a nice sleep, I'm right here. Erin whispered, as she kissed the top of his head, before sleeping as well.

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this storyline!!

Leave some comments, suggestions on what to do next, and also vote.

Now On My way to Spain so...

Adios' for now!!

~ Stay safe