Hailey sick

It was morning a Saturday morning, and Hailey woke up puking on the bed. 

"Ow." Hailey whimpered. 

Jay got woken up by the sudden noise, and realised it was his girl throwing up. 

"Baby." Jay whispered, as he sat up. 

"I-I feel s-sick." Hailey sobbed. 

Jay brought Hailey into his arms, letting her cry, he didn't mind if she cried, she was sick. 

"It's okay baby, I'm here." Jay kissed her temple. 

Hailey was so scared what Jay would do if he knew she puked on the covers. 

Jay looked down at the covers, and saw a big mess of puke on there. 

"Oh sweetie" Jay whispered. 

"I-I'm r-really s-sorry, p-please d-don't h-hurt m-me." Hailey hiccupped. 

Jay knew Hailey used to get hit, and shouted at when she was young for being sick, but Jay was never gonna be like that son of a bitch.

"Hails, I'll never ever hit you or be mad at you, It's normal, I'm always sick, your safe." Jay explained, and rubbed her cheek gently. 

O-Okay, I-I'm s-sorry a-again." Hailey whispered. 

"No need to be sorry sweets, I don't mind, they can just go in the wash, and I'll put some clean bedding on." Jay smiled softly.

"T-Thank y-you." Hailey smiled as well. 

"No problem babe, how about you go in the shower, and have a nice warm shower, while I change the bedding hmm." Jay suggested softly. 

Hailey only nodded, and Jay kissed her once more, before they both got up. 

Hailey walked slowly in the bathroom, and jay called out something.

"Shout if you need me." Jay called out. 

Hailey nodded, and closed the door. 

Jay took the duvet off, and took the cover off, then threw it in the Laundry basket, he did the same with the bedsheet, and pillows. 

Hailey got undressed, and hopped in the warm shower, scrubbing her body gently, and using her shampoo to wash her hair. 

Jay changed the bedding, and placed the clean pillows on the bed, with the throw as well. 

Hailey turned the shower off, then got out, and wrapped herself in a warm towel, then a rise of puke came up, and she puked in the bowl. 

Jay heard the shower turn off, and gagging noises coming from the other side, meaning it was Hailey puking again. 

Jay grabbed some wipes, and a glass of water, before going to the bathroom.

"Hailey, baby I'm coming in." Jay spoke softly, and opened the door. 

Hailey was sobbing in her hands, this burned so bad. 

"Oh Hails." Jay sighed sadly, as he crouched down on the floor, held Hailey's hair back. 

"Shh, Let it out bubba." Jay encouraged, as he rubbed her back in soothing circles. 

Hailey puked a few more times, and Jay was staying right with her. 

"You think your done baby, it's okay if your not." Jay whispered. 

Hailey nodded, as she took a sip of water, and Jay cleaned her face. 

"W-Wanna go back to bed"? Jay asked softly. 

"Y-Yes please." Hailey whispered quietly. 

Jay bridal carried her to bed, and settled her in bed. 

"There you go baby, all snuggled in. Jay smiled softly. 

Jay changed into his sweats, and hopped into bed, while Hailey cuddled into him. 

Jay played with her blond locks, and this made Hailey go to sleep. 

"Night my beautiful girl." Jay mumbled, as he kissed the crown of her head. 

It was early morning 2AM, and Hailey puked a couple more times. 

"I-It's b-burning m-my t-throat. Hailey sobbed. 

"I-I know Hails, it will pass soon." Jay kissed her back. 

Hailey puked for a good 10 minutes, then settled back into Jay's warm body. 

"You can go to sleep if you want Hails, I will never ever hurt you, I promise." Jay replied. 

Hailey nodded, and snuggled deeper into Jay's chest, snores left her lips. 

Jay then fell asleep not long after.

Hi My Readers!!

This was suggested, hope you all like it!!

Uploading more this afternoon!!

Drop comments, and vote!!

Suggestions go in the request page, if you have any!! 

Stay safe ~