Hiding

It was morning in the bullpen, it was just a paperwork day, and Erin was concerned for her husband.

Jay was falling asleep at his desk, amounts of paperwork complete on his desk.

"Baby." Erin whispered.

Jay woke up with a start, and paperwork went flying everywhere.

"What's up?" Jay mumbled, as he rubbed his eyes.

"Your paperwork went flying, and your falling asleep at your desk." Erin explained, as she got up, and picked up the paperwork to put on Jay's desk.

"I'm fine babe, just didn't sleep good last night." Jay smiled, as he yawned.

Erin knew he didn't sleep good last night because he was tossing and turning, and now he has sweat dripping off him, and has a pale complexion, she knew there was more than he was letting on, so she just left it.

"Okay baby." Erin sighed, as she looked over at him once more, and got on with paperwork.

They all finished their paperwork, and just threw paper balls, and Laughed.

Jay was quiet for all of it, he wasn't feeling his best, he had stomach cramps, and he felt a fever rising.

Jay whimpered, as he stood up, and bolted to the locker room.

They all stopped, and Erin knew Jay was sick.

"I'll go." Erin suggested, as she got up.

"Alright." Dawson sighed.

Erin left the room, and rushed to the locker room where her sick husband was.

Jay was sobbing his eyes out, and clenching his fists because of the pain.

Erin pushed the door open, and saw her husband clenching in pain, and sobbing.

"Oh bubba." Erin whispered, as she walked over to him.

Erin sat on the bench. and placed Jay's head in her lap, while unclenching his fists.

"Shh, It's okay baby." Erin whispered, while holding his hands.

"I-I F-Feel s-sick." Jay whimpered.

"I know you do bubba, I know." Erin sighed, as she kissed his head.

After about an hour of puking, and cuddles, Erin decided to take Jay home.

"Lean on me baby." Erin suggested softly, as she wrapped an arm round his waist.

Jay nodded, and leant his body weight in his girl's side.

"That's it baby, i got you." Erin said above a whisper.

They made it out, and all the team's eyes were on them.

"Hi bud, you alright." Antonio spoke first.

Jay looked at Erin, and leant his head on her shoulder, while Erin did the talking.

"He's a bit emotional, sick, and tired, but other than that he's okay." Erin explained.

Everyone sighed glad that Jay wasn't on death's door.

"I'm gonna take him home guys." Erin whispered, as she walked them out.

They all agreed, and said their goodbyes.

Erin got Jay in the backseat, so he could lay down.

"There you go baby." Erin kissed his warm head, and closed the door. 

Erin ran round the driver's side, and hopped in. 

Erin drove down their road, and parked. 

Erin killed the ignition, and hopped out. 

Erin shut the door, and opened Jay's. 

"Wake up baby, were home." Erin rubbed Jay's back to wake him up. 

"Mmm, home." Jay mumbled, as he stepped out the car, and leant on Erin. 

"Yeah home baby." Erin giggled. 

They both walked slowly up to their apartment. 

Jay got showered by Erin, and they both got into bed. 

"C'mere baby." Erin smiled, as she opened her arms. 

Jay crawled in, and lied his head on Erin's chest. 

Erin stroked a hand through Jay's curls, and this made him go to sleep.

Erin fell asleep not long after. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this part, uploading more soon!!

Leave comments. suggest, and vote, if you wanna!!

~ Stay safe Y'all 😊