Getting closer!!

It was nearly 13 hours since Erin was kidnapped, and everyone was getting worked up. 

"Okay, we got a video of Erin and two men carrying her, let's see what Kim and Jay have. Voight sighed.

At that moment Jay and Kim came rushing up the stairs with news.

"Voight, we got something." Jay yelled, as he rushed over to him. 

They all turned to look at Kim and Jay. 

"What you got Kid." Hank asked. 

"So, we spoke to a lady named Annie Roberts, she was at home in bed asleep, until she woke up to the sound of a car backfiring, It was a blackout SUV. Kim explained. 

"That's our motive, good work. Voight smiled at Kim and Jay. 

Adam searched for the two offenders who carried Erin, and got a positive ID on both of them. 

"Hey Voight, i got two positive ID's on the offenders, meet a Charlie Scott, and a Matthew Evans. Scott has multiple charges, Aggravated Battery, Drunk and disorderly, Attempted Kidnapping, and on top of it all Attempted Rape. Adam explained, as he looked at his computer screen. 

"What about this Evans." Voight sighed, at what he couldn't stop his mind going to, his daughter being hurt in all sort of ways.

"Same rap sheet as Scott, and get this, Evans, and Scott shared a cell together. Adam pointed out. 

"Good work Adam, so we got two ID's on the offenders, we find them we find Erin. Voight explained to the team.

"We also got an LKA. 1890 Kedzie Avenue. Kim spoke out, as she looked over at Adam's computer. 

"Gear up, Let's move." Voight ordered. 

They all grabbed their jackets, and raced downstairs. 

Erin was still alone, hoping Jay, and the Unit would find her soon, her head was throbbing, she was in Pain all over her body, and she started sobbing. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this part, the Last part is next!!

Thank you for sticking around if you liked it!!

Vote and comment, If you want too!!

~ Stay safe