Jay in hospital

It was one afternoon at the bullpen, and Erin was just arriving.

"Morning guys." Erin Smiled, as she took her desk, and logged on.

Erin noticed her husband Jay wasn't at his desk, so she decided to ask the team.

"Hey guys, where's Jay"? Erin raised an eyebrow, as she looked at them.

"Probably Late you know". Adam clarified, even though he knew that Jay wasn't late he was in hospital.

"Hmm, yeah probably, that Dumbass." Erin laughed

All the guys didn't wanna tell Erin that her husband has been shot, because this wouldn't go down well.

"Oh, hey Erin." Kim smiled, as she walked out of the locker room.

Erin smiled, and completed her Paperwork.

After a while, Erin went up to get some coffee for herself, and asked the team if they wanted anything.

"Guys, I'm gonna get some coffee, want anything"? Erin asked, as she stood up, and walked into the direction of the Breakroom

"No, were good thanks girl." Kev smiled.

Erin nodded, as she walked into the breakroom.

"Guys, Erin knows somethings up, Jay's never late, well he is but only with Erin." Antonio sighed.

"Yeah, Let's just hope Jay is o-. Kim started, but got cut off.

"Hope Jay is what Kim." Erin asked.

"That he's on his way." Kim saved herself and smiled at Erin, glad she didn't go into to much detail about Jay.

"Nice save." Adam smiled, as he punched her shoulder playfully.

"Oh right, have any of you heard from him?" Erin asked, as she walked back to her desk, as she placed her coffee cup on the desk.

"Erin, He's in-. Adam started but got cut off by Erin's desk phone.

Erin sat down at her desk, and picked up the phone.

"Lindsay." Erin sighed, as she leant an arm on her desk, but soon sat up straight, as she heard the news.

"Wait what." Erin stated shocked.

"Oh shit." Adam whispered, kicking himself that he would get in trouble with an Angry Erin.

"What hospital"? Erin eagerly asked, as she grabbed her coat from behind her chair.

"Okay, Is he okay"? Erin asked, as she clenched her jacket in her fists.

"O-Okay, I'm on my way." Erin rushed, as she hanged the phone up, and logged off her computer.

"Erin Wai-. Antonio started.

"NO, YOU KEPT THIS FROM ME, I HAD TO FIND OUT FROM ETHAN, I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE MY FRIENDS!!" Erin yelled.

All of them were in silence, they were bitches to Erin today, they were deeply upset about not telling Erin.

"I'm going, if Hank asks, get him to call me." Erin sighed, as she walked downstairs.

"Copy that." Antonio whispered.

Erin raced downstairs, and went outside, then raced to her car, to drive to med.

Erin reversed out of the lot, and rushed to med, not caring about all the beeps, so she turned her blues on.

"I'm coming baby." Erin whispered to herself, as she ran a stop sign.

Erin finally ended up at Med, and parked the car.