Sick on Christmas

It was Christmas morning for everyone, and they were all meeting up at Adam and Kim's for dinner. 

Erin was awake first, and felt a very warm body next to her, and realised that the warm body belonged to Jay, Erin was worried if he was sick, so she decided to check. 

Erin placed a cool hand on Jay's forehead, and he was slightly warm. 

Baby, wake up. Erin whispered. 

Jay moved around a bit, and lazily opened his eyes. 

Hey sleepy bones. Erin replied in her husky voice, which Jay loved. 

Hi. Jay croaked out, as he stretched. 

Erin knew he was sick, but as much as she would try to ask him if he's ill, he would straight up deny it. 

You alright babe? Erin asked. 

Yep, fine baby. Jay replied, while yawning. 

Well, It's christmassss!!! Erin screamed. 

Alright baby, Let's get some breakfast, and get changed, then go to Kim and Adam's. Jay suggested, as he got up. 

Yipeee!! Erin ran downstairs, and laughed. 

Oh Erin, your so Adorable. Jay laughed to himself, while changing. 

Jay got dressed, and heard his girl singing Jingle bells. 

Oh jingle bells, jingle bells, Jingle all the way, oh what fun it is to ride an open slay all day. Erin sang, as she served breakfast.

Jay loved his girl, even when she is singing, it was one of the things he loved about her. 

Ahh, Hey baby!! Erin kissed him.

Erin noticed he was still ill, and he had a bit of a light temp, but he seemed well. 

The two ate breakfast, and grabbed the presents for the team. 

Ready baby? Erin shouted down the hall. 

Ready! Jay spoke, as they both went out, and Erin locked the door.

Erin placed the presents in the back of the trunk, and hopped in the Driver's side. 

Jay was nearly falling asleep, He felt sick, and cold, but he didn't wanna ruin Christmas. 

Erin noticed her boyfriend asleep, Yep, he was definitely sick, but she didn't want to argue. 

Erin pulled into Kim and Adam's House, their house was decorated with Christmas lights, and a Santa, also a snowman. 

Erin also noticed everyone's car, there's were just the last, Jay was still snoring softly, so Erin woke him up.

Baby, wake up, Were at Kim's. Erin whispered. 

Jay woke up, and looked around, then saw the house. 

Oh right! Jay spoke, he undid his seatbelt, and hopped out. 

Erin got the presents out of the trunk, and shut the trunk, then locked the car. 

The couple both walked to the door, and rang the bell. 

The door unlocked, and Kim was standing in front of them.

Merry Christmas!! Kim Exclaimed. 

They exchanged hugs, and Kim walked them in. 

Erin and Jay walked through with Kim, and saw the rest of the Team, Even Mouse was there. 

Buddy!! Mouse shouted, as he stood. 

MOUSE!! Jay screamed, as he went to give him a hug. 

All the others Awed at the sweet interaction between the two boys.