Talk to me please Jay

It was one morning at the Bullpen, and Erin was walking upstairs, with Jay in front of her. 

"Morning love birds." They all spoke, as the couple came upstairs. 

"Baby, can you help me with my bag". Erin asked, as she tried balancing coffee's and her bag. 

Jay straight up ignored her, as he went straight to desk, and logged on. 

All the others were shocked, this is wasn't like Jay, he would always help his girl. 

"I'll help you Linds." Adam smiled, as he came over, and took the coffee's. 

"Oh thanks Adam". Erin thanked him, by looking at Jay in disappointment, that he didn't help her. 

"What's up Jay's ass?" Kevin asked Erin. 

"No Idea Kev, we woke up fine, had breakfast, then Jay's phone rang, he went outside, and I didn't hear much, then ever since that he's been ignoring me." Erin explained, as she sighed. 

"I'll give it till lunch, and see if he's willing to talk to me then". Erin suggested. 

"Good plan Lindsay" Kim agreed, as she sat down. 

They all did they Paperwork, and lunch finally came around, so Erin to this chance to talk to Jay. 

"Jay, baby what's wrong?" Erin whispered. 

"Nothing". Jay simply stated. 

"Well, there is obviously something wrong, because you straight up ignored me on the stairs." Erin explained. 

"Sorry." Jay mumbled, getting close to tears. 

"It's okay, but your not okay bubba." Erin spoke gently. 

"Yeah, what's going on Jay". Adam asked. 

Jay was getting all fired up, by all these questions, so he decided to say his peace. 

"WHAT'S GOING ON IS, IS THAT MY DAD IS IN THE ICU, POSSIBLY BRAIN DEAD, THAT'S WHAT'S UP MY ASS!!" Jay yelled, as he had tears rolling down his face.

All the others were in shock, they met Pat Halstead once or twice, they didn't like him very much, but they were so upset to find Pat brain dead. 

"OMG, I'm so sorry Halstead. Hank whispered, as he placed a shoulder on Jay's shoulder. 

Erin was silently crying, Jay was in pieces, and she made it worse, by asking all these questions.

"Baby, I'm so sorry, why didn't you tell me?" Erin whispered.

"Scared, that you'll leave me, or hate me I guess. Jay sobbed.

"Hun, I'll never ever leave you, I got you. Erin soothed. 

All the others joined the hug, and they all had tears down their faces. 

Hank let Erin take Jay home, who was asleep cuddled into her. 

Erin understood, and took Jay home. 

"Just sleep baby, I'm here, right with you." Erin shushed him to sleep softly. 

Jay fell asleep cuddled into Erin's side, while she brushed his hair back. 

Erin fell asleep as well, and woke up when morning broke. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this part!!

Comment, or suggest!!

And I'll try to get back to them!

~ Stay safe