Finding nadia at the beach

They all started working to find Nadia, and Atwater got a hit from his CI. 

"Yo guys" Atwater spoke out. 

They all looked at Atwater allowing him continue. 

"I got a hit from my CI, and saw a car heading towards the beach, matches our BOLO." Atwater explained. 

"That's our move, gear up." Voight ordered. 

They all stood up straight away, Jay and Erin was already heading downstairs, they were ready to find Nadia. 

They all drove to the beach, and spotted SVU, Lt. Benson, and her team. 

They all got out of their cars, and walked over to them. 

"Voight." Benson replied. 

"Benson, thanks for helping." Hank smiled. 

"Yeah, no problem,  I heard some good things about Nadia." Benson smiled too. 

"Alright, let's move people." Benson ordered. 

They all walked through the beach, and they found nothing. 

"Sarge, we got nothing here." Tutola yelled. 

Okay, the woods." Benson ordered. 

They all moved through the woods, and Jay yelled. 

"Sarge, we got her." Jay stated. 

"What." Erin gasped, as they all ran to see Jay. 

Erin looked down and saw Nadia's cold fragile body, she had a dried blood on her nose, and purple bruising all over her. 

"No, No." Erin whimpered, as she tried not to cry. 

"I'm so sorry."  Amaro sighed. 

Jay wrapped his arms around Erin's body, but she pushed his arms away. 

"Please." Erin begged. 

Erin's knees buckled, and Jay was quick to catch her before she fell to the ground. 

Erin sobbed in Jay's arms, wanting Nadia back. 

"Cover her up". Voight sniffled, and ordered one of the officers to place the sheet back over. 

"I'm so very sorry baby." Jay kissed the top of her head, while sobbing himself. 

They all had tears streaming down their faces. 

They all hugged Erin, and Jay got ordered to take Erin home, and he agreed. 

Erin and Jay arrived home, and went straight to bed, Erin sobbing silently, while cuddled into Jay's chest. 

Erin fell asleep to Jay softly soothing her to sleep, by twirling her hair. 

Jay fell asleep moments after her. 

Hi My Readers!!

Hope you all enjoyed this 3 part storyline!!!

Comment, vote, suggest.

I'll get to the suggestions soon as I can!!

Stay safe ~