Erin is awake!!

Erin thought to herself, Jay was adorable while sleeping, Erin used all her strength to touch his head, she no longer felt the tube in her mouth, they must of saw she was awake, and removed it.

Jay stirred, and opened his eyes, then he met his girl's eyes staring at him.

"Erin." Jay gasped, as he rubbed his eyes, to make sure he wasn't seeing things, and turned out he wasn't, his girl was awake. 

"Hi Baby." Erin croaked 

Jay started sobbing, and Erin tried soothing him. 

"Oh baby, It's okay, I'm here." Erin whispered, while taking his shaking hand, and gently rubbing it.

I-I thought I-I w-was N-Never g-gonna see y-you again." Jay mumbled, while calming under Erin's touch.

"Well, I'm here with you, I'm going nowhere, well not for the time being anyway. Erin tried to laugh, but was cut off by a coughing fit.

Jay helped her sit up, and grabbed her water. 

"It's okay sweets, Just let it pass." Jay whispered softly, as he rubbed her back. 

Erin stopped coughing, and settled back in bed, then fell asleep, Jay saw Hank talking to the Doctor, so he decided to go out and see what was happening. 

Jay kissed her warm head, and walked out of the room.

"What's going on"? Jay raised an eyebrow, as he shut the door softly. 

Hank and the Doctor looked at Each other. 

"Ja-. Hank started, but got cut off. 

"I said what's going on"? Jay reiterated. 

"Detective Halstead, From the Tox reports, and Rape test, It suggests she was drugged twice, and the rest of the blackouts were being knocked out, also the rape test positive." Dr Asher explained. 

"I-I'm s-sorry what does that mean"? Jay blinked his eyes. 

"It means she was drugged while being raped Jay." Voight sighed. 

Jay's mind rolled over, and got brought back to the real world by Hank. 

-Stead." Hank called out. 

"Yeah, umm I-Is she pregnant"? Jay asked, as he crossed his arms.

"Thankfully she's not, you got their just in time to stop her from getting Pregnant." Dr Asher smiled sadly. 

Voight, and Jay both sighed, glad she wasn't carrying a sick man's baby. 

"Is she gonna have Nightmares, or stuff." Hank asked. 

"My honest answer is yes, Yes she'll back away from all of you, she'll push away the people who care for her, this is just her way of coping." Asher explained, as she looked into Erin's room. 

"We'll all be there for her." Jay smiled softly. 

"Yeah, we'll keep her safe." Hank promised. 

Dr Asher smiled, and walked away. 

Jay's lip started quivering, then he broke down into tears. 

Hank looked at Jay, and saw his strong detective breaking down in front of him.

"Oh Son, It's okay, were all gonna be there for her." Hank whispered. 

"S-She was R-Raped." Jay sobbed. 

I-I know Kiddo, I know, it's a bitch." Hank rubbed Jay's head softly. 

After an hour, they went into Erin's room who was watching Tv. 

Erin looked From the Tv to her dad and her boyfriend. 

"Oh Hey guys." Erin smiled. 

"You scared us Erin." Hank stated. 

"I know, I'm really sorry." Erin mumbled, as she looked down. 

"No need to be sorry baby, we were just worried." Jay smiled. 

Erin smiled back, and held Jay's fingers. 

After an hour they all fell asleep, Hank sleeping on the chair, and Jay cuddled into Erin sleeping. 

Hi My Readers!!

The next chapter is the Last one, and it will be a very long one!!

Comment, and suggest!!

Stay Safe ~ 😊