Eating disorder

It was morning at the bullpen, and they were working on a case, Erin was next to Jay like usual, and all the others huddled round the board.

"So, we got a man dead, and one in custody, let's find this son of a bitch." Voight Exclaimed.

They all got on with their work, until it was lunchtime, and at this point Jay was worried about his girl.

"Baby?" Jay questioned, as he put his food down.

Erin looked up from her screen to see Jay looking confused.

"Yes?" Erin asked.

"You never miss lunch, what's up?" Jay spoke out.

Erin was diagnosed with a eating disorder at 14, she hasn't told anyone yet, not even Hank, and she's been skipping meals, snacks, and her "family" was worried.

"Oh, Just feeling a bit crampy". Erin lied, and blamed it on her period, which didn't seem to convince Jay.

Jay knew her period wasn't for another week yet, and knew she didn't tell the truth, but he was bound to find out later.

"Oh okay baby". Jay glanced at her once more, before going back to his food.

All conversations were going round the room, and it was getting on for 2pm, and Erin still hasn't ate.

"Baby, you look like your gonna faint, please talk to me?" Jay begged, as he sat with her.

Erin was scared to mention that she had an eating disorder, in case he left her, before she met Jay, she had this guy, and he left her for having little food, and with an eating disorder, she nearly ended up in hospital for lack of food, then Hank and Camille took her in.

So Erin decided to tell him, and it wasn't easy.

"I-I got an e-eating disorder." Erin stuttered, as she bolted off her chair, and into the locker room.

Jay was left stunned, he knew something was up with his girl, but he didn't know it was this bad.

"Erin wait". Jay shouted, as he abandoned his food, to follow Erin.

Erin sobbed on the floor, huddled behind her lock, back leaning against it.

"Erin." Jay called, as he walked in.

Erin was still sobbing, she was so hungry, but she just couldn't get herself to eat.

Jay heard faint sobbing, and realised it was his beautiful girl.

"Oh baby". Jay whispered.

Jay crouched down to her level, and wrapped her in a loving embrace.

Jay could feel Erin shake in his hold, and he was feeling so bad that she has to go through this.

Shh it's okay baby, I got you Er. Jay soothed, as he rubbed her back soothingly.

"I-I u-understand I-If y-you d-don't L-Love M-Me A-Anymore". Erin sobbed.

Jay was crying on the inside, some monster did this to his girl, he first guessed Bunny, then she probably met someone who made it worse, Jay was ready to bat for them, for upsetting his lovely beautiful girl.

"Aww baby, I'll always love you, till death do we part." Jay held out his pinky finger, and smiled.

Erin latched hers onto his, and smiled softly.

"Till death do we part." Erin whispered, as she kissed him passionately.

Jay kissed back, and went back inside the Bullpen, until Erin was ready, Jay didn't mind if it was hours, or even the whole day, he was going to be there, every step of the way.

The team all went home, and Erin and Jay fell asleep in their apartment, Jay holding Erin tightly.

Hi My readers!!

Hope you enjoyed this story, I know I enjoyed writing it.

Suggest, comment, and Vote!!!

~ Stay safe Y'all.